2k16 will have Stone Cold Showcase

nystyle

If 2K was smart, they would have 3 showcases: One for the past (Stone Cold), one for the Present (someone from the current main roster) and one for the future (someone from NXT). That will make everyone happy.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Goldberg will be in. And I believe we got Sting and Hogan too.

With the new add roster of NXT such as Finn Balor and Hideo. The game will have the biggest roster ever.

There is no guarantee they will be actually be included.

i think hideo and balor will .. if not on disc than as dlc...

same to hogan and sting they have both legendary contracts and both a part of wm 31

samoa joe could maybeeee included to after his deal with wwe that they can produce his mechandise ..

Joe won't be in man, it's so impossible.

Hideo and Balor as DLC will be good for business, make them exclusive for season pass :P

I remember Goldberg will be in. And I believe we got Sting and Hogan too.

With the new add roster of NXT such as Finn Balor and Hideo. The game will have the biggest roster ever.

There is no guarantee they will be actually be included.

i think hideo and balor will .. if not on disc than as dlc...

same to hogan and sting they have both legendary contracts and both a part of wm 31

samoa joe could maybeeee included to after his deal with wwe that they can produce his mechandise ..

Joe won't be in man, it's so impossible.

Hideo and Balor as DLC will be good for business, make them exclusive for season pass :P

No, no, no! Are you working for 2K? Why would you even suggest such thing? Locking Hideo Itami and Finn Balor behind a paywall would make 2K officially worse than EA.

No, no, no! Are you working for 2K? Why would you even suggest such thing? Locking Hideo Itami and Finn Balor behind a paywall would make 2K officially worse than EA.

soow why would it impossible the cut line is coming around the next 2 weeks it was last year at this time when harper and rowan become their new theme...

they can work with his name and other stuff for merchandise... and

last week they posted caws of him on twitter ..

soow why would it impossible the cut line is coming around the next 2 weeks it was last year at this time when harper and rowan become their new theme...

they can work with his name and other stuff for merchandise... and

last week they posted caws of him on twitter ..

Finn Balor and Hideo Itami has been on NXT for almost a year, they should be in the game by default just like how Sami Zayn and Neville were in last year.

I think the NXT roster will be based on R:Evolution

Finn Bálor (probably in game, Maybe DLC)

Baron Corbin

Sami Zayn

Hideo Itami (probably in game, Maybe DLC)

The Ascension (maybe in their RAW gear)

Charlotte

Bayley

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch (maybe)

enzo & Cass (Enzo's name is already recorded, as seen with the Orton glitch)

Kevin Owens (DLC)

Neville

Tyler Breeze

Lucha Dragons

I don't think we will be getting more and I might even be pushing it.

I think the NXT roster will be based on R:Evolution

Finn Bálor (probably in game, Maybe DLC)

Sami Zayn

Hideo Itami (probably in game, Maybe DLC)

The Ascension (maybe in their RAW gear)

Charlotte

Bayley

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch (maybe)

enzo & Cass (Enzo's name is already recorded, as seen with the Orton glitch)

Kevin Owens (DLC)

Neville

Tyler Breeze

Lucha Dragons

I don't think we will be getting more and I might even be pushing it.

i am fine with that but don forget baron corbin his finisher was in the dlc moves pack this year :)

I am looking forward to this. I hope we get more varied showcases in terms of era this year. I didn't like how 2K15 gave us three showcases from 2011.

Same here, it annoyed me that we got 3 Alberto Del Rios that look almost indentical, same with 2 Randy Ortons, 2 Mark Henrys etc. So now that we know we'll be getting a Attitude Era Showcase Mode, this excites me a lot since I grew up watching wrestling at that time. I know we got a Attitude Era mode in WWE 13, but in this year's game, we'll experience Stone Colds best years in the WWE. I cannot wait for it.

Am I the only one who wants Road To Wrestlemania back?

Actually, original stories in a RTWM feature would be preferable replaying historical feuds the way they did them in 2K15.

My ideal feature would be a retcon of the WCW invasion as it should have been: the big names, the right balance, no defections and Sting walking the line between both as an enigmatic presence.

Everyone seems to want the original stories back...but were they not all awful. I only ever remember one of them being good and that was the time traveling edge and christian one. The rest were all generic and boring as hell with some lame story connecting you fighting the same superstars in the same arenas over and over again in the different ones.

I like this historical modes as it gives those cool video clips, a nice range of super stars or alternate outfits (not the 3 Alberto Del rios...that was insane) what I mainly like it for is the Arenas, If we once again went back to only having the current arenas we would have about 15 that looked exactly the same because WWE doesn't change them any more.

Everyone seems to want the original stories back...but were they not all awful. I only ever remember one of them being good and that was the time traveling edge and christian one. The rest were all generic and boring as hell with some lame story connecting you fighting the same superstars in the same arenas over and over again in the different ones.

I like this historical modes as it gives those cool video clips, a nice range of super stars or alternate outfits (not the 3 Alberto Del rios...that was insane) what I mainly like it for is the Arenas, If we once again went back to only having the current arenas we would have about 15 that looked exactly the same because WWE doesn't change them any more.

I fully agree that the previous original stories were garbage. What I mean is that with the right material and input (not useless soap opera writers) an original story would be preferable to what I have already seen in my 25+ years of being a wrestling fan.

In fact, I wish there were something fresh happening in WWE right now - besides NXT as I don't have the WWE network.

I kinda miss original stories but I also like the themed modes. Maybe instead of specific eras and feuds,it can be about specific people's career/greatest matches!? Like with Stone Cold for example and his wwf/e career we would get..

Ring Master

Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression Stone Cold

Unlock characters from the Next Generation to RA era

For the past 10 years the only WWE games I didn't get where '12 and '13 so I'm okay with this.

You got 08?

I started watching wrestling the first Raw of 2007. For Christmas in 2006 i got SvR 2006 for PSP as a gift. SvR 2007 a few months later for PS2, SvR '08 on release day or Christmas '07, I don't remember. So on and so on.

Focusing on a guy that retired 12 years ago is this 2K16 or WrestleMania? I grew up watching Austin in WCW, and followed his whole career, but I could give two shits about him in 2015. Give me a Sami Zayn road to redemption story, or a Brock Lesnar beats the shit out of everyone showcase.

Focusing on a guy that retired 12 years ago is this 2K16 or WrestleMania? I grew up watching Austin in WCW, and followed his whole career, but I could give two shits about him in 2015. Give me a Sami Zayn road to redemption story, or a Brock Lesnar beats the shit out of everyone showcase.

There will likely be more varied showcases this year in terms of era. Personally, I didn't like how 2K15 had three showcases from 2011. We had too many identical Del Rios and Ortons, as well as arenas that all looked the same. I would like to see five showcases in 2K15, one current, one NXT, one RA era, one AE and one Hogan/Savage era.

Archived