2k16 will have Stone Cold Showcase

nystyle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Vince is in, I'm sure that Big Boss Man will make it as well since he played a significant role in the Austin/McMahon feud I believe.

Id love shane to make it....with his "here comes the money" theme in cae

I see him having a good probability too. He also hasn't been in a WWE game since SvR 2007, same with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.

If Vince is in, I'm sure that Big Boss Man will make it as well since he played a significant role in the Austin/McMahon feud I believe.

I see him having a good probability too. He also hasn't been in a WWE game since SvR 2007, same with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.

Shane was in wwe 13. Neidhart was in legends of wrestlemania.

Ah, forgot that he was in '13, been so long since I played that one. Never played LoW, so I couldn't say lol.

Ah, forgot that he was in '13, been so long since I played that one. Never played LoW, so I couldn't say lol.

You didnt miss much lol

Austins showcase should cover his debut right up to his last match.

I agree, and I wish it happens. My main gripe with the showcases as one is how short it seems or feels.

Honestly don't know how they would do this without Owen hart being in it, I mean he broke his fricken neck...

Probably show a 30-sec max video or gloss over that and say "Austin began to feel burned out so he took time off!"

Showcase DLC was well short. Every showcase should have a minimum of 40 matches.

This shit better have a Power Trip chapter.

I doubt we'll get a whole chapter but I can see HHH & Austin Vs Kane & Undertaker from Backlash 2001 making it if they decide to go that far and not stop at WrestleMania XV like they've done a few times in the past.

I'd take that. Anything past WM15 would be a massive improvement over WWE 13 at this point.

That would be awesome, I'd like to see American Badass/Big Evil Undertaker with the bandana and shades. It was my most favorite gimmick of his. IMO, I want Austin's showcase to start from the Hart Foundation in the mid 90s, Austin and the corportation during the attitude era, portions of the power trip including HHH, Undertaker and Kane, and the feud between Rock and Austin towards the end of his career.

I wonder if Rikishi would make it in with the whole "I ran over Stone Cold Steve Austin" storyline, and who could forget that ass whooping he took from Austin when he returned. By the way, if they are gonna are gonna do a showcase on Austin then we need JR for this job. It was barely bearable to hear him call the matches with Lawler in "Best Friends, Bitter Enemies"... Now he's gonna replace one of the key figures alongside Austin of the Attitude Era. If it wasn't for JR and his quotes we probably would've forgotten many classic moments in WWE History. JR helped us remember many moments and having Cole saying "The Austin Era have begun!" don't sound right not one bit.

I wonder if Rikishi would make it in with the whole "I ran over Stone Cold Steve Austin" storyline, and who could forget that ass whooping he took from Austin when he returned. By the way, if they are gonna are gonna do a showcase on Austin then we need JR for this job. It was barely bearable to hear him call the matches with Lawler in "Best Friends, Bitter Enemies"... Now he's gonna replace one of the key figures alongside Austin of the Attitude Era. If it wasn't for JR and his quotes we probably would've forgotten many classic moments in WWE History. JR helped us remember many moments and having Cole saying "The Austin Era have begun!" don't sound right not one bit.

It has been confirmed that JR will be doing commentary in this game. I think there was leaked footage from that some months ago and Lawler tweeted or something about working with JR again in the game, my hopes are that JR also would be available in Universe mode too, BUT that's just too much to ask for I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they dont just do everything in 14 matches that would suck. This isnt a Cena/Punk showcase so Stone Colds need to be at least 30 - 40 matches.

If they are doing it right give us Shamrock!

Other showcase do a Ivory or Trish Stratus showcase, or even one over the Hardcore division or something for the tag titles or the IC title.

If they cover the Invasion angle there may be a chance to get this

Personally I preferred this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvwz41y7lE

They'd be unlikely to do the Two man Powertrip - it ended when Triple H was injured in a match with "he who must not be named" and Jericho. That was pretty much their only angle together.

^ They could add Hunter & Austin Vs Kane & Taker from Backlash 2001 though.

True, and then they could have a screen that says "The alliance between Austin and Triple H ended in a tag match the following night on Raw when a badly injured Triple H mistakenly hit Austin with his sledgehammer" Triple H would not be seen again for 9 months.

Archived