2k16 will have Stone Cold Showcase

nystyle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many of us played the showcases/special feature modes vs simply buying the accelerator to unlock all and then moved on to Universe? Really, the My Universe mode is the true core of the game and needs far more attention and enhancing than these one off go nowhere do nothing showcases.

I was just thinking the other day how much I loved the Attitude theme of WWE 13 with guys like the New Age Outlaws, Big Boss Man, Gangrel, Too Cool and Ken Shamrock.

If we could have that again on next gen I would love it.

Now I just have to hope and pray that Create A Story mode returns this year.

a Bret Hart showcase would be awesome. then we'd get Mr. Perfect, Piper, Bam Bam, Hakushi, Davey Boy, Yokozuna, Jim Neidhart, Owen(maybe), Sid, Vader, Bob Backlund, Lawler, Flair. if they included his tag team years we could get Demolion, LOD, Nasty Boys, British Bulldogs, The Rockers.

I understand why some are tired of the nostalgia but why are you so frustrated when you don't have to play these modes or use the legends? I mean there are other modes you can spent your play time on and don't have to do every single one. You can delete/not use legends in universe and there are always plenty of the current people on the roster. Yeah some will be missing but at least you get some that even includes NXT.

I care more about the past than current but I'm also over old feuds&matches,yet what interests me are the unlockable characters because if I'm going to use Kane then I rather use AE or RA Kane than Corporate Kane or any old Undertaker than current once a year trick broken down Taker and etc.

I also hope career mode returns with an actual story though,That way current fans get something too and I get double fun&luck since I love NXT

sow what if this is one of the dlc showcase ;)

if i am 2k it would be a nice move not for us but for them to cash in money

with no stone cold on disc and the others to his showcase maybee dx hart foundation ministry taker foleys

so you have to pay for them...

they will give us a roster like the current one with zayn breeze etc on disc maybee balor and if you want a full nxt roster

you have to pay for the rising star dlc pack feat owens itami and some more hitting point balor body painted with alt. enterance

same to the (rumors saying) goldberg showcase you want him hall nash hogan and the otherson the streak way we have to buy the dlc they are not stupid ;)

its for them the best for buisness thing:l

i am not a fan of something like this dont missunderstand me but this is the way they could cash in money and make for us roster wise one of the best games since years ..

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no more showcases please

I'm fine with it cause it gives it some wrestlers we wouldn't normally get in the game, like with this we'll get AE Undertaker and Kane along with Mankind, and Dude Love probably.

But didn't Mick Foley said he had issues with money and his likeness in game so wouldn't that mean He along with his other personalities wont be in?

He signed a new legends contract so they can put him in without having to sign him or ask him.

Did he? I wasn't aware of that that's cool.

Mattel mentioned it at comic con in one of the figure preview articles as they are working on a dude love, mankind, cactus jack 3 pack for early next year since he signed the legends deal.

I understand why some are tired of the nostalgia but why are you so frustrated when you don't have to play these modes or use the legends? I mean there are other modes you can spent your play time on and don't have to do every single one. You can delete/not use legends in universe and there are always plenty of the current people on the roster. Yeah some will be missing but at least you get some that even includes NXT.

I care more about the past than current but I'm also over old feuds&matches,yet what interests me are the unlockable characters because if I'm going to use Kane then I rather use AE or RA Kane than Corporate Kane or any old Undertaker than current once a year trick broken down Taker and etc.

I also hope career mode returns with an actual story though,That way current fans get something too and I get double fun&luck since I love NXT

My main problem is simply that this is the third time that a game covers AE Stone Cold.

What means same legends, same stories, same matches. I would simply like to get something new for a change. That can be WCW, NXT, ECW, old-school WWE or whatever.

Just not Hulkamania Hogan, Attitude Era Stone Cold or Ruthless Aggression Triple H again.

nWo Hogan (WCW story), Hollywood Blondz Austin and Ruthless Aggression Edge. That would be something fresh with new retro/legends on the roster.

I'd be okay with it. Stone Cold's career is interesting enough to have a showcase dedicated to it. Especially since they did showcase mode in 2k15 so well. They *censored*ed up with 30 years of wm mode, but showcase rivalry was tight. Tons of attires and arenas. Loved it.

I don't mind having historic storylines. I wouldn't mind having fresh new made up what if storylines either as long as they don't give us bullshit like this ever again....

That is 1 of the many reasons why I will always hate SVR07. Only game I hate in the entire series more than that sack of shit was SVR08 and those dumb fighting style moveset limitations and that boring ass WWE 24/7 mode.

The JBL Shawn Michaels retirement storyline from SVR2010 was good tho.

Archived