TNA done on Destination America

1okr

well if they would of payed their employee's & staff on time this wouldn't of happened @ all i would be mad to if i didn't get payed on time instead of a month later so if they do get cancelled on their channel it's tna's fault 100% also hope the smashing pumpkins front man can turn things around 4 them in the long run.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought I'd see the day when ROH replaces TNA. They've sunk so low, the writing is on the wall... I'd make a WCW 2000 comparison, but shit, it's even worse than that. They were on TNT at least. TNA is in a 200+ mph nosedive.

You'd be better off saving that for present-day WWE.

Check out destination Americas Twitter account.

They posted that Raw was moving to DA too ??? obviously they are missing but I'm not sure how smart it is to joke around about that when you have a wrestling company on your programming

I never thought I'd see the day when ROH replaces TNA. They've sunk so low, the writing is on the wall... I'd make a WCW 2000 comparison, but shit, it's even worse than that. They were on TNT at least. TNA is in a 200+ mph nosedive.

I know. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for that company. It's safe to say that the writing is now officially on the wall.

You'd be better off saving that for present-day WWE.
Not even close actually....

Man, I was so excited for TNA around 2005 or 2006 when they were picking up steam. I was hoping so hard for a legit scond wrestling war. If you ask me, the ousting of Jeff Jarrett as vice president (and resulting mass exodus of guys like Cornette and Road Dogg) was the beginning of the end.

TNA dying would be the best thing for any wrestling fan, tbh. WWE is actually doing a really great job of handling their talents right now, and there are still a few guys from the TNA roster who would be great additions to the WWE/NXT. Why have TNA stick around just for the sake of sticking around, when we could see some of those talents go on to WWE and have the careers that they deserve?

Yeah...because being in TnA is the only thing holding them back from being in WWe....lol

Archived