NJPW on AXSTV (U.S.)

I was just watching some Gene Simmons Family Jules and I saw a commercial for NJPW that said "New" Episodes will air May 22, I did't know the aired it in the US. Haven't watched much ASXTV in a while so Imight of just not known, It could be general knowledge. Just thought I would share.

Yeah, caught this a few weeks ago. Man those fans need some red bull or something. These guys are killing themselves for their entertainment and you could hear a pin fall. Lame.

Aren't Japanese fans supposed to be like that?

Yeah, caught this a few weeks ago. Man those fans need some red bull or something. These guys are killing themselves for their entertainment and you could hear a pin fall. Lame.

Same could be said for American crowds-no respect. I actually prefer Japanese crowds.

Same could be said for American crowds-no respect. I actually prefer Japanese crowds.

Japanese crowds do make way more noise then they did back in the 80's and 90's.

• 9 months later...

LEGENDARY BROADCASTER JIM ROSS SITS DOWN FOR A REVEALING INTERVIEW ON AXS TV’S ‘THE VOICE VERSUS’ THIS FRIDAY, MARCH 4 AT 8pE/5pP BEFORE HIS ‘NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING’ COMMENTARY DEBUT AT 9pE/6pP

LOS ANGELES – March 1, 2016 – An hour before he steps into the announcer booth for AXS TV’s hit pro wrestling series NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING this Friday, March 4, legendary broadcaster Jim Ross sits down with renowned combat sports commentator and journalist “The Voice” Michael Schiavello for an intimate, hour-long interview on THE VOICE VERSUS at 8pE/5pP.

Ross, who made historic calls for nearly 20 years for WWE, shares star-studded stories about his years with the organization including his in-ring confrontations with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Triple H and relationships with Jesse Ventura, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Gorilla Monsoon. Ross also discusses his time with WCW, Eric Bischoff and persevering despite being diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy.

During the candid conversation, Ross went into great detail about his unique relationship with WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, including whether McMahon fired him or he retired from WWE in 2013. A clip from this story is available here: http://bit.ly/VVJimRoss

THE VOICE VERSUS: JIM ROSS was filmed at the 10,300-square-foot Nobu Villa atop the Nobu Hotel tower at Caesar’s Palace, overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. Don’t miss THE VOICE VERSUS: JIM ROSS this Friday, March 4 at 8pE/5pP followed by Ross’ NJPW commentary debut alongside former UFC Heavyweight Champion and NJPW veteran Josh Barnett at 9pE/6pP on AXS TV.

ABOUT AXS TV FIGHTS

AXS TV Fights presents more LIVE mixed martial arts and kickboxing events than any other television network with 40+ LIVE world-class fight cards each year. “The Voice” Michael Schiavello and UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich call all the action as champions, challengers, and top prospects take center stage every Friday night at 10pE/7pP. AXS TV Fights can be found online, on Facebook and on Twitter. AXS TV is widely distributed in the U.S. via AT&T U-verse, Charter, Comcast/Xfinity, DIRECTV, DISH, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS, and other cable, satellite and telco providers. The network is also carried in Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/680443-jim-ross-to-speak-out-on-vince-mcmahon-firing-him-from-wwe-and-more-preview-for-his-axt-tv-interview-on-friday

Archived