DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Lunchbox

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the characters are meshing so well already. They're all different but feel like one and the same at the core. Kendra, though, hasn't had much presence so it'll be interesting to see her development now that Carter's gone (at least for the time being...). A solid first two episodes, you just know it's gonna get better with each week.

Stephen Amell said he will be in Legends in the future. Old man with a goatee and one arm. Hmmmmm

It being a show about time travel and all, they'll probably give the excuse of the timeline changing and he'll never lose the arm (or grow the goatee :lol:) in Arrow

Man I really don't know how to feel about this show. It's so corny (gawd I don't even use that word) in so many damn ways and it just seems like every episode involves a scene with everybody on the team shooting at normal people and often times aren't hitting anything Stormtrooper style. I do like alot of the characters though. I don't really do alot of DC stuff so I don't know 5/6ths of these people but I've been wondering if I should start peeping Arrow and Flash. If they come on more like this show, I'm nooooooot so sure I want in. I'll give it a little more time. I wasn't feeling Agents of Shield til somebody told me to go back and stick with it for awhile. Now it's one of my favorite shows so I dunno :(

Archived