Scorpion™

So I'm gonna base my universe around 1998 and I was wondering what arenas you guys think I should use. Any ideas on possible feuds and CAWs. Ive got Shamrock, Rock, Kane, Austin, Dude Love, etc but which guys should I choose over others.

I'm very familiar with the year 98 just not sure who to choose considering the limited number of CAWs we can have

Thankfully there are a few dudes on the roster you can already use. I'd divide them up into 5ths maybe? Download 5 main eventers, 5 midcarders and then however many for tag teams you need. Then flesh out the roster with however many CAW slots you have left.

I went ahead and downloaded my roster. anyone know a good 90s Goldust CAW in PS4.

PS. I wasn't not accepting your help. I was just saying I was asking for a personal recommendation. Chill :cool:

Well I use this site for my 1998 roster for my universe so thought this would help you but I guess it didn't so sorry

I really hope WWE13 was not the last Attitude Era based game we get because I too want to start a Universe set during the late 90s but the lack of arenas stops me from doing it so I settled with a Universe set around 2002 -2004.

When I play exhibition matches using my late 90's Attitude Era CAWs I use the Armageddon 2002 arena because the actual ring design is passable for that time period. I would use that arena for most PPVs if I started a 1998 Universe and just change the PPV logo on the calander screen. Using the 2002 Summerslam and Survivor Series arenas would be acceptable also despite not being accurate for the 1998 time period. Same with Raw, I would use the 2002 Raw arena which is the best you can do with no create an arena mode.

Archived