The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Creepia

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I absolutely love this game. Usually, I never do many side quests or explore so early on but I'm in the first area and I'm not ready to leave it until I have finished all the side quests and explored every unknown location and treasure. Such a beautiful game.

The swords you get for actually doing quests continue to let me down...

Just finished the "swords and dumplings" quest...got the master sword from that, and it wasn't even as good as my current sword. Like...what the hell is that?

Video didn't turn out so well, but I encountered this guy, dancing around with his crate earlier, and I laughed my ass off. I love Witcher 3 glitches. :lol:

Cool! Had similar ending.

Everyone thinks Ciri is dead and she becomes a witcher. Nothing about Yen though; she moves(can't remember where) but you can't actually find her after the game ends. Geralt goes back to his daily life as a witcher and struggling for pay.

So my second playthrough is already going much different than the first.

Shortly after having a "magical" evening with Keira Metz. Ended up slaying the sorceress.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, price drops on games never seem to happen anymore...unless they sell tremendously well (the GTA series), or lose a lot of steam (Watchdogs, etc.)...it's a bummer. It will definitely hold you over until 2K16 though. No doubt about that. I still need to get back to it, as I have a ton of shit left to do. Game lasts forever.

Has anyone else come across the Game Of Thrones Easter Egg in this game? One of the Isle's Of Skellig is a place called Kaer Almhult, it's packed with pirates. And there's a hidden treasure that you have to find, well, basically Kaer Almhult is like a prison. You find the key to a room where the treasure is that you have to loot. Low and behold, it's a skycell, and laying there, is a dead dwarf who looks 100% identical to Tyrion Lannister, face scar and all. I kid you not.

Has anyone else come across the Game Of Thrones Easter Egg in this game? One of the Isle's Of Skellig is a place called Kaer Almhult, it's packed with pirates. And there's a hidden treasure that you have to find, well, basically Kaer Almhult is like a prison. You find the key to a room where the treasure is that you have to loot. Low and behold, it's a skycell, and laying there, is a dead dwarf who looks 100% identical to Tyrion Lannister, face scar and all. I kid you not.

there's a lot of easter eggs in this game. probably haven't even discovered them all yet

Finally beat the game. GOTY so far by far. Sucks that I got the bad ending by thats what the 2nd playthrough is for. Bring on Death March.

Edit: And done. Beat the game on Death March and got a nice shiny platinum trophy. Only took 4 days mainly due to skipping cutscenes but was surprised how easy Death March was. It started of difficult but once I got to Novigrad it was a breeze.

Archived