Can I play the PC version with the PS4 controller?

DroStudios

Would I have to use another type of program to "program" the PS4 controller to the keyboard keys or is the PC version compatible with the PS4 controller?

I have no idea if this is even a thing (PS4 controller support per game) but I wanted to ask just in case.

I'm sure I seen videos of WWE 2k15 (PC version) with xbox controller buttons on the screen so idk.

As far as I know, the PS4 controller doesn't work with Windows natively, neither does the PS3 controller. For the PS4 controller, you can use DS4 Tool to make the PS4 controller act as a 360 Controller.

Ah okay I see. So when I install my PS4 using the DS4 Tool what is actually doing is making it act as a 360 controller? I got my PS4 controller to work on my PS4 and have used it to play simple flash games but never a full fledge game.

Does the PC version of the game support 360 controllers? I'm assuming it does.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes

Thanks for the video tutorial! :)

becareful with this I've read that b/c of the drivers there is a delay with PS3/4 controllers. Best option is to use the x360 controller as the drivers are native for the device.

No, use an Xbox One controller. It's better than the 360 controller and is plugnplay. No driver install required.

becareful with this I've read that b/c of the drivers there is a delay with PS3/4 controllers. Best option is to use the x360 controller as the drivers are native for the device.

No, use an Xbox One controller. It's better than the 360 controller and is plugnplay. No driver install required.

Does the wireless work? I wouldn't want to go back in time and use wired controllers. I would pick up a XBONE controller in a second if that worked.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the wireless work? I wouldn't want to go back in time and use wired controllers. I would pick up a XBONE controller in a second if that worked.

The wireless adapter for the XBOX One controllers are supposed to release later this year. You'd have to use USB on the controller for PC right now.

• 2 weeks later...

No wireless adapter needed. All you need is a micro USB cord, (the same one the PS4 controller uses.) You could get the xbox one controller that comes with the rechargeable battery and micro USB cord, that cord is REALLY long and I use it with my PS4 as well.

You can use a PS4 controller with PC wirelessly, but that requires you to have a bluetooth adapter for your PC. Not sure if the xbox one controller uses bluetooth, but it's quite possible.

Archived