Ruthless Aggression Universe Mode

Coeur D'Alene

Looking to create almost the ULTIMATE Universe Mode based around the Ruthless Aggression Era from 2003 onwards using both the in-game wrestlers, alternate attires and CAWS.

Going to make the brand extension relevant as well, along with having all the titles present at that time.

Can anyone suggest to me the best roster for this, using the 25 CAW slots (give or take some Alt Attires like Old School Cena) and the in-game wrestlers?

Appreciate the help, I do remember watching a lot of this era but since it was that long ago, I've forgotten who was on what roster, the champions at the time etc.

Looking to create almost the ULTIMATE Universe Mode based around the Ruthless Aggression Era from 2003 onwards using both the in-game wrestlers, alternate attires and CAWS.

Going to make the brand extension relevant as well, along with having all the titles present at that time.

Can anyone suggest to me the best roster for this, using the 25 CAW slots (give or take some Alt Attires like Old School Cena) and the in-game wrestlers?

Appreciate the help, I do remember watching a lot of this era but since it was that long ago, I've forgotten who was on what roster, the champions at the time etc.

If you want the roster as of Jan. 1st 2003; From the in-game guys alone: (excluding the women, if ya want me to add them, just tell me.)

Triple H - RAW - Heel

Shawn Michaels - RAW - Face

Chris Jericho - RAW - Heel

Rob Van Dam - RAW - Face

Rey Mysterio - SmackDown! Face

Undertaker - SmackDown! - Face

Kevin Nash - RAW - Face (Inactive, injured)

Christian - RAW - Heel

Brock Lesnar - Face - SmackDown!

William Regal - Heel - RAW

Edge - SmackDown! - Face

Big Show - Heel - SmackDown!

Randy Orton - RAW - Heel

Batista - RAW - Heel

Booker T - RAW - Face

Goldust - RAW - Face

John Cena - SmackDown - Face

The Rock - SmackDown - Heel

Stone Cold - RAW - Face (Inactive, walked out the company CM Punk style)

Hulk Hogan - SmackDown! - Face (Inactive, Kayfabe fired by Vince McMahon)

Managers:

Paul Heyman - Heel - SmackDown! (Clients: Big Show, A-Train, Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin)

Ric Flair - Heel - RAW (Clients: HHH, Batista, Randy Orton)

Important CAWS:

Chris Benoit - SmackDown! - Heel

Scott Steiner - RAW - Face

A-Train - SmackDown! - Heel

Eddie Guerrero - SmackDown! - Face

Chavo Guerrero - SmackDown! - Face

The Hurricane - RAW - Face

Matt Hardy - SmackDown! - Heel

Billy Kidman - SmackDown! - Face

Bubba Ray Dudley - RAW - Face

D-Von Dudley - RAW - Face

Tajiri - SmackDown! - Face

Kurt Angle - SmackDown! - Heel

Spike Dudley - RAW - Face

Shannon Moore - SmackDown! - Face

Jeff Hardy - RAW - Face

Jamie Noble - SmackDown! - Heel

Lance Storm - RAW - Heel

Rosey - RAW - Heel

Jamal - RAW - Heel

Rikishi - RAW - Face

Rico - RAW - Heel (Manager, Clients: Rosey & Jamal)

Teams & Stables:

Evolution: Triple H, Ric Flair, Randy Orton & Batista

RVD & Kane

Chris Jericho & Christian

Team Angle: Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Paul Heyman

Los Guerreros: Eddie & Chavo Guerrero (WWE Tag Team Champions)

Edge & Rey Mysterio

Dudley Boyz: Bubba Ray & D-Von

Booker T & Goldust (World Tag Team Champions)

Mattitude - Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore

William Regal & Lance Storm

3 Minute Warning: Rosey, Jamal & Rico

Big Show & A-Train

Champions:

WWE - Kurt Angle

World Heavyweight - Triple H

WWE Tag Team - Los Guerreros

World Tag Team - Booker T & Goldust

Authority Figures:

RAW GM: Eric Bischoff - Heel

SmackDown! GM: Stephanie McMahon - Face

WWE Chairman - Vince McMahon - Face on RAW, Heel on SmackDown!

I think that's all right. Anyone else is free to correct me if I'm wrong or missed anything out.

I remember Bischoff got rid of the IC Title by having Kane lose to Triple H in a double title match between IC and World Heavyweight Championship.

When the belt returned it was won by Booker T but because it was a battle royal and the referees were distracted Christian eliminated Booker T to make it look like he won.

So Smackdown brought back the US Title which was won by Eddie Guerrero before he would later lose to Big Show.

What about the mid-card titles?

As someone else said, the US Title wasn't activated until around SummerSlam time when Eddie Guerrero won a tournament to decide a champion and the IC title was unified with the World Heavyweight title at No Mercy 2002. It was at Judgement Day 2003 they decided to bring back the IC title with a Battle Royal in which Christian was the victor.

Ruthless Aggression is my favorite era, the early part that is. With almost every WWE game that has come out with Universe Mode, I have created a R.A. Universe. Two things have stopped me from doing so this year — 1. CAW limit, and, 2. The CAW mode this year just doesn't work for me. The alternate attires are brilliant, but the CAWs don't look that great as they all look similar. Here is hoping to changes next year so I can bring it back.

Archived