The PROGRESS Discussion Thread

Oresama

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao yeah that heat *censored*ing sucked, but the show was great.

Sucks about TK Cooper though. :(

Did Jack Gallagher come out to his WWE music?

Yup, so did Pete Dunne. Not sure what song British Strong Style usually come out to, but they came out to Pete's theme too.

I believe Dakota Kai came out to her Mae Young Classic theme also.

Lmao yeah that heat *censored*ing sucked, but the show was great.

Sucks about TK Cooper though. :(

What happened?

He did some sort of flip to the outside onto everybody. Couldn't tell if he hit the barricade from my seat, but he definitely broke his ankle. Took a while to get him out of there and the whole arena went silent until a handful of wrestlers came out to help pick him up and take him to the back. Got a standing ovation and TK chants after that of course. Also happening at the same time while they had a doctor take a look at TK, on the other side of the ring, a lady in the crowd had fainted due to the heat. British Strong Style attended to her quickly with water bottles and Trent's towel before EMTs got her out of there. The whole thing was a scary situation. It was almost near the end of the show as well, co-main event.

Travis Banks then insisted on continuing the match on his own in a Handicap match, which they did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed it was, and I was fortunate enough to be there. Now I have to wait until January for the next PROGRESS show that I will get to attend.

And just as an aside, it felt a bit weird seeing FSU teaming together this evening at a show elsewhere, after what happened last Sunday.

Indeed it was, and I was fortunate enough to be there. Now I have to wait until January for the next PROGRESS show that I will get to attend.

And just as an aside, it felt a bit weird seeing FSU teaming together this evening at a show elsewhere, after what happened last Sunday.

I envy you so much! :lol:

Archived