The PROGRESS Discussion Thread

Oresama

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone actually have Dunne walking away with the title? I feel like after his performance in the WWEUK tournament and the praise he received from HHH on Twitter, he's gotta be WWE bound. I'd be very surprised to see him not WWE bound/in a position where he appears for WWE while not under contract.

I believe the contracts they signed for the tournament allow for independent appearances; so it's a tossup.

Does anyone actually have Dunne walking away with the title? I feel like after his performance in the WWEUK tournament and the praise he received from HHH on Twitter, he's gotta be WWE bound. I'd be very surprised to see him not WWE bound/in a position where he appears for WWE while not under contract.

I believe the contracts they signed for the tournament allow for independent appearances; so it's a tossup.

True enough. Not to mention the rumors of ICW and possibly Progress coming to the Network. It could actually be an advantage on all sides to keep the title on Dunne if he's not exclusive.

Meltzer reported Dunne has been pulled from Chapter 43...

Ugh. If it's WWE pulling him, I hope they're actually doing something with him, not just having him sit backstage at shows. That's two shows in a row that the champion has missed because of WWE.

Have PROGRESS said what the deal is with the Tommy End match at Chapter 42? Will they be allowed to release that on DVD and/or On Demand? I'm assuming they can't but I'm hoping otherwise.

Ugh. If it's WWE pulling him, I hope they're actually doing something with him, not just having him sit backstage at shows. That's two shows in a row that the champion has missed because of WWE.

Have PROGRESS said what the deal is with the Tommy End match at Chapter 42? Will they be allowed to release that on DVD and/or On Demand? I'm assuming they can't but I'm hoping otherwise.

42 is already out On Demand.

Is Tommy's match included though, or did they have to cut it?

Is Tommy's match included though, or did they have to cut it?

It's there in all it's golry, nothing cut.

Archived