Damon Moser

Eddie Dennis

El Ligero

Mark Haskins

Marty Scurll

Nathan Cruz

Rampage Brown

Tom Irvin

I've said this for a while but I'm pulling for Eddie Dennis in this. If Ospreay doesn't beat Havoc (I think he will) for the title then I'd like Dennis to but I wouldn't mind most of these winning Thunderbastard, Dennis, Haskins and Scurll being the top three.

A Four-Way Match between Bubblegum, Kyle Ashmore, Mike Hitchman and Morgan Webster has also been announced.

• 3 weeks later...

PROGRESS IS growing! They're running new shows under the name PTNTL (potential). The first show will be taking place on Tuesday and will used to showcase the trainees from the Projo. Also, the next PROGRESS show is set for September 6th. Chapter 21:

You Know We Don't Like To Use The Sit Down Gun.

The card so far:

Eddie Dennis vs. Zack Gibson

Mark Haskins vs. Will Ospreay - PROGRESS Championship Match

PROGRESS IS growing! They're running new shows under the name PTNTL (potential). The first show will be taking place on Tuesday and will used to showcase the trainees from the Projo. Also, the next PROGRESS show is set for September 6th. Chapter 21:

You Know We Don't Like To Use The Sit Down Gun.

The card so far:

Eddie Dennis vs. Zack Gibson

Mark Haskins vs. Will Ospreay - PROGRESS Championship Match

So, they're running under three banners now? IIRC they also have ENDVR or whatever they're called.

Haskins/Ospreay sounds solid. Enjoyed Haskins work since I saw him in TNA years back. He never really got a chance there IMO.

Yeah they're running under three banners. It seems to go like this:

PTNTL - For trainees. Crossover with ENDVR.

ENDVR - For newer talent. Crossover with PTNTL and PROGRESS.

PROGRESS - Main, long standing talent. Crossover with ENDVR.

It's kind of the same as WWE's setup with NXT Live Events (Performance Center). NXT Television. WWE Television.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if those shows from Download are being released? I assumed they'd be released by now but it seems they aren't on Demand-Progress. Thought they'd release them to make some money off of them. I'm not sure if Download is different, but when ISW ran the Warped Tour a couple of years back they didn't get any money from the gate.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought myself a months subscription to Demand Progress for my birthday a couple days ago and watched some of Chapter 17. Great show from what I saw. Wished Mastiff/End got more time though. Andrews/Dennis was excellent and a great send-off for Andrews. Sucks that they don't use him anymore. I know he's in TNA and all but according to Cagematch he still wrestles for ATTACK! (Which I think he may own?) I assume he flys in to wrestle for those shows but it would be great if he could get a match in PROGRESS if the dates lined up right. He's a fantastic talent and he's doing a whole lot of nothing in TNA.

• 3 weeks later...

It always sucks someone has to retire because of health issues but of course, health is more important and it's better that Travis goes out like this than the alternative.

On to some specific PROGRESS news, two matches for Chapter 22: Trust, Encouragement, Reward, Loyalty...Satisfaction have been announced:

Pastor William Eaver vs. Tyler Bate - Natural Progression Series

Paul Robinson vs. Will Ospreay - PROGRESS Championship

That's taking place on October 18th.

I don't think so, I assume it's just the 2015 ones for now but hopefully that match is up at some point too.

I asked them a while ago if the festival shows (2014 and 2015) were going to be released and they just said "yep". I hope the footage of those 2014 shows does surface. It's odd that they've sat on them for this long.

I suppose that's the bad thing about an on demand service when you only hold events as often as PROGRESS does. They trickle in older events like Download to keep things fresh. The amount of shows they're having picks up a lot soon though so hopefully that'll be the end of it.

Two matches added to Chapter 22:

Dave Mastiff vs. Jack Gallagher

Sumarian Death Squad & The London Riots vs. The Origin (El Ligero, Nathan Cruz, Zack Gibson & ?????)

Any thoughts on the fourth man for The Origin?

I thought he was a heel anyways. Good addition to the team though. Seems like they're slowly gonna make a strong heel/face split in the roster. Nothing wrong with that, but it could get confusing. I'm not exactly up to date on PROGRESS but isn't there two major heel stables? I know there's the Origin but I swear there's another but maybe I'm thinking of Havoc's group.

Really excited to see the main event of the next show. Glad to see him back where he belongs. I hope Chapter 22 gets posted to the On Demand site before my subscription expires on the first.

Yeah you might be thinking of Regression. I can't think of any other recent heel stable unless you count The Faceless. I think the split could be good with the increase in shows that's coming. The rest of Download is up too.

A Tweet from Morgan Webster posted on PROGRESS' Facebook:

nx19v8.png

I see some sort of involvement from him in or after Andrews/Ospreay since he still has his Natural Progression Title shot.

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't realise that a show would be taking place both this and next Sunday. It'll be interesting to see how "Hit the North" is since it's outside of London. The Ritz is a pretty cool venue. The only match on the card so far is Tomasso Ciampa vs. Zack Sabre, Jr. And their match at Chapter 19 was great so I'm looking forward to seeing that one.

Archived