WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad the Sandow/Axel feud got moved to Main Event.

Did it? I was looking forward to that. I'm sure it will be back on Raw and SD at some point. And I still agree with whoever said that Sandow needs to be "Macho Mandow"...he's already got the beard.

Can we stop pointing out every single time Reigns does good? :lol:

It's been said every single week since WM. (Not counting Raw Main Event matches

No we can't. Because when he does bad people love shoving that shit down his throat lol Dude deserves the praise he's been getting.

It's amazing how many stories/angles/gimmicks are actually going on right now.

I know right isn't it actually refreshing that all the focus isn't just on pushing one guy that people don't want to see for once? It's great.

I love Cesaro & Kidd as faces. Cesaro gets massive pops when he goes ham on people in ring. If Harper & Rowan do reunite, this would be an amazing tag match and I still want my BRC vs Lucha Dragons match.

Cesaro would have been receiving massive pops long ago if he turned face like he was supposed to. But better late than never.

Maybe he doesn't consistently entertain everyone every week? He's very hit or miss. Just because he was okay in 2 segments doesn't mean everyone are fans so we're still going to nitpick but give him props. I guess I should just stick to bashing him them instead of giving him praise on his strengths.

I guess El Torito is going to become a dragon.

They need to make him look like Drago from Lucha Underground.

They should just hire mini Drago, would save them a lot of trouble.

Seems that Adam Rose wants to be Kruger again.

https://twitter.com/WWEAdamRose/status/595998305483673601

Tbh, i'm all for this.

Yes please, love the Kruger gimmick. He's really gonna have to beef back up though, dude is a stick right now.

Maybe he doesn't consistently entertain everyone every week? He's very hit or miss. Just because he was okay in 2 segments doesn't mean everyone are fans so we're still going to nitpick but give him props. I guess I should just stick to bashing him them instead of giving him praise on his strengths.
Every week the majority of the posts about him are

"He did well today"

So yeah....

Also

Not constantly pointing out things that are good =/= critizing someone for no reason

Jericho should complete the list at his HoF induction. He should do more of them every once in a while before then...but he should save the last 20 or so for the podium.

Lesnar...LMAO:

Actor Skylar Astin's brother Milan recently had a terrifying Brock Lesnar experience. On the latest episode ofThe Fighter and The Kid, the double-threat tells co-hosts Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen about the time his brother got a little too close and personal with the former UFC heavyweight champion, ringside, at UFC 184 this past Feb.

"We're cageside at the Ronda Rousey, Cat Zingano fight, and basically Brock Lesnar was the guest of honor," Astin begins.

"That was in that interesting time where you did not know what Brock was going to do. We're sitting with TJ [Dillashaw] and Urijah [Faber] and feeling pretty cool about ourselves, that we have these all-access passes, and going backstage and the whole b.s. that people want to kill me for talking about, right now...Essentially, my brother leans over to Brock Lesnar...and just goes, 'Dude! You gotta come back, man! You gotta come back, dude!'

"And Brock just goes, 'Sit the f*** down! You don't know s***! What the f***?' Blood red, mad...Urijah and TJ are kind of frozen My brother's poor girlfriend is in between, just crying."

While Astin and most of his party were (mostly) certain that Lesnar wouldn't actually beat up his brother, that didn't stop the bantamweight champion from teasing Milan. "Finally, when it relaxed, TJ leans over my brother's girlfriend tell Milan, 'Dude, he's going to push your s***, man. You're fu****.' His girlfriend is crying, now. She doesn't know. This is her first time at a fight, cageside. She's a big fan but also doesn't understand that, no, Brock's really not going to do this."

At first Astin says that he didn't know if Lesnar was just playing up his professional wrestling villain role, but then empathized with the retired fighter and realized that he may have just been tired of fans being so flip, even in support, with the very important decision of his whether or not to return to competition or stay in the WWE.

It was kind of funny, but also scary because I'm watching a three-piece suit Brock Lesnar stare back at my brother every once in awhile, and I'm, like, trying to diffuse it just being, like, I think that either he's a psycho and/or he's in WWE mode where he's playing a heel and is like, just f**** with the fans," he says.

"It's a deep-seeded thing for him. It means a lot to come back and I think he was just tired of everyone saying, ' come back, man.' I think it was just like, 'You don't know what I have to do to do this.'"

Probably. In any case, it is an amazing story our of no where.

And, a warning to fans who may encounter Lesnar. Approach with respect and caution, or not at all.

This is the funniest hit haha. And I can totally see McCall read this while mumblings "Douchebags" under his breath :XD:

Archived