downloading CC Question

Crossclocseven

Hey all

Im new here so Ill start out with a hello. So Hello !!

To get to the point. I am not starting anything, and don't want to come off as I am, but there is another site that also has mods and such for 2k15. And there are some of us that can not d-load from the CC even though "we bought the game".

My thing is this, and I will go ahead and tell everyone, I had a fire and lost damn near everything including my life, and outside of work I do not have access to the net let alone d-loading anything from the CC atm. Which is why I am now here. I ask for certain caw's to be d-loaded for me as I understand the process of the save files. And I get tore into because I can not d-load from the CC. And yes I tried to explain, non-the-less, Can or would some one grab me Samoa Joe, AJ styles, ace's and 8's. basically enough caws to mess around with in game until my net gets worked out?

And if you are wondering, I am at work. and I cant bring my pc here.

I would be grateful and relieved if this could happen for me.

Sorry for the rant and thanks for having me.

Unfortunately we haven't figured out how CAWs downloaded from CC are stored. We know they are stored differently than CAWs you make yourself. So right now we can't download the CAWs from CC for you.

My advice would be to go to your local library. Most libraries now have free wifi, and if you are using your own computer you won't be restricted as much as the library computers.

I understand that there are those still trying to work out how the caw system works. I was talking about a save file. And I should have mentioned that. Yea, I was looking for a save that someone has that has downloaded caws that I could get. I know how to replace and back up my save so we can exchange save files all day long, I just wanted to have a few more CC related content that a player/s may have.

And

Chimera Ant Sorry to have let you down. I didn't loose my life obviously.

Archived