Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

16BitJay

CAW Mode Question

Apologies if this has been asked before, but does the PC version's CAW mode have the same glitches/quirks like the stretched designs fading at the edges or have these been fixed?

I'm pretty much holding off on the PC version, just until either 2K or modders find a way to fix the issue. That said I don't imagine it'll take too long considering modders are rather pro-active people.

I'm pretty much holding off on the PC version, just until either 2K or modders find a way to fix the issue. That said I don't imagine it'll take too long considering modders are rather pro-active people.

My thoughts exactly, I'm hoping someone makes a mod to insert models. If that is possible I may try to learn how to make models of my CAWs instead of using the in-game CAW mode. It's a long shot though.

Just saying, the CAW mode is WAY quicker on PC and you don't wait much time at all for items to load. That was the main turn off of CAWing for me this year; couldn't be *censored*ed to sit and wait for 10-15 seconds for some kickpads to load.