Cena's Victims

Gooner Lad

Ryback was hated since the beginning. At least the latin american fanbase criticized him because of "trying to be a penca Goldberg ripoff" and "beating some jobbers and getting a WWE title shot against my idol el chingón CM Punk". I swear I was the only one defending Ryback at that point. But yeah, Cena killed the little mometum he had left.

What? When did the "latin American fanbase" ever do this?

Ryback was hated since the beginning. At least the latin american fanbase criticized him because of "trying to be a penca Goldberg ripoff" and "beating some jobbers and getting a WWE title shot against my idol el chingón CM Punk". I swear I was the only one defending Ryback at that point. But yeah, Cena killed the little mometum he had left.

What? When did the "latin American fanbase" ever do this?

In 2012 when most of our IWC started playing smart and repeatedly made unfunny Ryback memes always comparing him to Goldberg and praising CM Punk to death.

Wyatt still pisses me off the most. He didn't even needed a win, just make Cena snap for a single night and let him beat Wyatt unfairly. Cena could've downplayed it, no harm at all and Wyatt could boast about getting what he wanted. Both would've come out perfectly fine and it would've done so much for Bray.

I think the night Cena tried acting like Lesnar and squashed all 3 of the Wyatt's in one night really made me hate Cena like to death. It's like yeah I had a 3 month feud with these guys and had trouble beating them but now I've fought Lesnar so I have the power to just steamroll them. Bitch you ain't Goku.

It's almost as if they build them up to be so legit for the sole purpose that Cena eventually going over them would make Cena look like a million bucks... when, in reality, people hate the living hell out of him for that.

This has been their booking for a decade

Archived