Things Needing Fixed -- Quick List

MrBrightside1189

So through the game, there are a ton of graphical things that need fixed that would make the game look much better. I threw together this list a while back in a Skype chat that would maybe give modders a place to start when improving the over-all look of the game.

- Fix black levels of environment

------ Ring apron

------ Turnbuckle pads

------ Floor padding

------ Commentary desks

- Update logo on turnbuckles

- Add/adjust tattoos

------ CM Punk (Pepsi, Cobra Commander)

------ Chris Jericho (All)

- Adjust hair and facial hair colors

------ Triple H (2002, lighten)

------ Daniel Bryan

I'm sure a lot of this stuff will get replaced over time anyways, since modders love to do complete texture replacements when they can. But never the less.

Ring ropes at the back and closest to the players viewpoint changing angles mid match. Seems to move when superstars are near the sides mentioned. (Only found this in Exhibition matches. Not had it in Showcase mode so far)

Replays freezing the superstars and not showing the actual moment. Also, ring ropes and barricades disappearing in replays.

Tables catching fire during replays when it wasn't ignited to begin with. Smoke left behind in the table spot for the rest of the match if the table isn't broken by the move.

This probably won't be fixable by modders, but its stuff that needs sorting out nonetheless.

Mentioned this in another thread, but seems appropriate here too: making the match types that were accidentally hidden from being chosen by the player usable in Exhibition and when customising Universe matches.

A mod like that would DEFINITELY interest people in getting the PC version, me included.

Archived