Call of Duty Series

Lunchbox

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly hope this is only the beginning of the series going back to WW2. This game doesn't sound like a proper return to it's roots with all the bugs and shortcomings. World at War was a great sendoff for the series on last gen but I do hope a much better WW2 game than this is eventually made on current gen consoles.

Still havent played the campaign much. Ill get around to it eventually

It's not a bad story. One odd potential plothole from what I noticed, but that's about it. Some parts are annoying to play though, as I mentioned, and I was playing on Rookie.

in any case, I'm glad I rented this. Campaign isn't worth the full price. Would love if they also did World War I series as well.

Still havent played the campaign much. Ill get around to it eventually

It's not a bad story. One odd potential plothole from what I noticed, but that's about it. Some parts are annoying to play though, as I mentioned, and I was playing on Rookie.

in any case, I'm glad I rented this. Campaign isn't worth the full price. Would love if they also did World War I series as well.

Cool. Im on like the third or fourth mission so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me. So I just bought a ps4 and got COD Modern Warfare Remastered. I saw videos on Youtube and read on the inernet about new guns that comes with updates. So I just finished downloading the latest update, but there are no new guns. There are new maps but no new guns.

I read about it on the internet but I couldn't get a complete answer. I just wanted to double check if the new guns are unlocked by playing online. I have never played online because my brothers and I always just play splitscreen with bots. I hope someone can clear this up for me. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Recently bought this, and really enjoy the Zombies, it seems much easier than before. And it's the only way I can level up since I can't play online with my s*** internet, which bums me out since I wanted to play Multiplayer and play online with my friend

Recently bought this, and really enjoy the Zombies, it seems much easier than before. And it's the only way I can level up since I can't play online with my s*** internet, which bums me out since I wanted to play Multiplayer and play online with my friend

Youre not missing too much. Im already tired of the game. Every update, they fix something, and break something else.

Youre not missing too much. Im already tired of the game. Every update, they fix something, and break something else.

I just want to play online with my friend

So this is pretty much the WWE 2K of call of duty games?

So this is pretty much the WWE 2K of call of duty games?

@TRIsetMaster - thats all I use it for, and its still trash to me. You may enjoy it, though. Im just not a fan of it.

@maskedmaniac - yes? Ive never experienced any of the major issues with the WWE games that everyone else has (probably because I only play it once or twice a week) so I cant really compare it to that.

I must say, I thought the Beta for WWII was excellent, which is why I purchased the game. But somewhere between the end of the Beta, and the full release, they changed a lot, and have since changed even more making it worse. Not to mention their server/connection issues (which admittedly have been fixed/increased infinitely) makes this game a let down, to me at least. Id much rather just play BF1.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It depends on the players. Some like me like to play both modes and some COD players never touch the story campaign at all and are all about online.

I don't know if I'll get this game yet but I am a bigger Battlefield guy and Battlefield V is supposed to still have a single player campaign and so that's a big plus for me

Archived