Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lunchbox

Call of Duty Series

I'm im the minority, but I really enjoyed Ghosts. Probably my favorite one since MW2. The hit detection was crisp and there wasn't anything hideously overpowered.

I hated AW. Awful game, awful concept. They tried something off the wall, and it wasn't COD anymore. A lot of the time, it seemed like the game was moving too fast for it to actually work properly.

That being said, I enjoyed the BO3 beta. (It's over now, isn't it?) I only got to like level 10, but it seems solid. They toned down the flying around shit, which is a step in the right direction in my opinion. I'd like for them to wipe it out completely.

COD 4, MW 2, and Black Ops 1 had to be my all time favorites.

It's all the way. Those three were absolutely amazing.

COD 4, MW 2, and Black Ops 1 had to be my all time favorites.

It's all the way. Those three were absolutely amazing.

For me its this order

Black ops 1 > Cod4 > Advanced Warfare lol

Probably will get it for ps4. I'm not gonna be buying these games as much but I like the treyarch games so I'll probably get this and just skip every other developer. That's my plan anyway lol

This game is ok, so far its not as good as Advanced Warfare was.

This. Not being able to unlock pants, t-shirts, boots etc really bums me out. Now I gotta look exactly the same as 12 others. Lame. That was literally the best thing COD has brought in, the ability to look unique and dress your character how you want.

This game is ok, so far its not as good as Advanced Warfare was.

This. Not being able to unlock pants, t-shirts, boots etc really bums me out. Now I gotta look exactly the same as 12 others. Lame. That was literally the best thing COD has brought in, the ability to look unique and dress your character how you want.

True. That was one of the very few things I enjoyed about AW.

You have no idea how excited I'd get if I got an elite pair of pants/shirt/shoes.

... Don't judge me.

I loved getting pants, shirts, and other clothing in supply drops, but hated that the game had different gun variants. The game basically became pay to win to get the most powerful gun variants and made it completely unbalanced

Ok just saw the trailer to The Giant Map, its the only Zombie map I care for. Same with my friend since Origins is his favorite map and Giant being the one that takes place right after. And its a recreation of his favorite World at War/BO 1. It it the second DLC being released? And I'm glad PlayStation gets the maps first this time

Anyone got this game? It looks really fun!

I really want to get it but waiting until I make to console switch to XBONE.

Why do I want this? I usually don't even care for COD anymore.

I enjoyed all the BO games but this felt too much like AW 2 and I didn't like AW at all. Apparently the story is like BO1 and zombies js always great. But that doesn't justify it for full retail price for me. I'll get it when it's on sale.