Call of Duty Series

Lunchbox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kinda hyped to try this Halloween event on MW, but my Activision account was hacked and stolen yesterday, so now I'm trying to get that back.

Anyone have experience with this issue that could maybe help/give encouragement haha

I bought the Saw bundle. I HAD to, im a huge Saw fan and the deal was to great to pass up. I can freaking play as the Billy Puppet. Gosh I wish it had a horn sound that played his laugh. But the 2 guns are amazing! IT HAS DISMEMBERMENT! I can finally blow peoples limbs off lol. And I'm working on finding all the items, ive got 3 so far. I want that dang watch! It looks awesome, and definitely want the blueprint for finding them all. This event is awesome 

Hey for FREE in-game stuff in WarZone, Cold War, and COD Mobile go to

https://pawntakespawn.com/deaddraw

And enter in 1PIECES9IN8PLAY1 and then redeem the codes.

Its the Pawntakespawn thing they've been doing for over 2 months. I'm glad we get free stuff for it. Even having the freaking Nuclear Family as a calling card, its a huge meme from the Zombies Community. Its because They shipped out boxes to COD Zombies Youtubers, whom are the ones who solve the hard Easter Eggs, they sent projectors and slides with clues to follow, but accidentally MrDalkJD also received someone's personal Family slides and they all thought it was like Nuclear Family related and he was sent a text saying that wasn't ment to be sent out. So he asked Treyarch if they could please include a Nuclear family Easter Egg calling card and they did. His reaction to seeing it being real was priceless 

• 3 weeks later...

1 step....I WAS I STEP AWAY FROM THE BOSS FIGHT IN ZOMBIES. That was the furthest I've ever been in a Zombies EE. And Solo too, man if only I was high enough level to craft self revives. So freaking close!

Edit: Spoiler Tag for Zombies Spoilers 

I BEAT THE BOSS BATTLE!! But I died running back to the chopper, I was trying to avoid the electricity because if you touch it you die, but I died in the medical bay by getting over ran, if only I still had Aether Shroud on i would have survived and completed my first Zombies EE [/Spoilers]

Archived