Call of Duty Series

Lunchbox

Supposedly my gamestop took less than 100 preorders for it. Theyve really killed this series with the microtranaactions and general overall lack of quality. Campaign is still probably going to be good though. That was about the only redeeming quality of IW

I skipped IW because I was tired of all the futuristic bullshit, but I played the Beta for WWII and thought it was decent enough

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The servers for this game are so ass. I have barely been able to play since it came out, as Im constantly getting update failure message when trying to play online.

Welcome to WWE 12 brother. (Sorry about the dated reference, but I'm still pissed about that games awful servers.)

I vaguely remember that, wasnt as online dependent for me back then, but FPS are my online games. Just sucks knowing I spent $100 for the deluxe pre-order and hav has nothing but issues when it comes to online play.

I think they had a level or two set in Nam in Black Ops but it was very subtle and uneventful. If they made a complete game taking place there they could have some cool maps and some badass music to go along with it.

I know I think years ago they had three games based on Vietnam come out and they were good but no more after that

The servers for this game are so ass. I have barely been able to play since it came out, as Im constantly getting update failure message when trying to play online.

Welcome to WWE 12 brother. (Sorry about the dated reference, but I'm still pissed about that games awful servers.)

I vaguely remember that, wasnt as online dependent for me back then, but FPS are my online games. Just sucks knowing I spent $100 for the deluxe pre-order and hav has nothing but issues when it comes to online play.

This game is too big for them to not address the server issues. Patience I'd say and enjoy the single player for now. That's usually how I play these games anyways, I avoid online like it's ebola.

I think they had a level or two set in Nam in Black Ops but it was very subtle and uneventful. If they made a complete game taking place there they could have some cool maps and some badass music to go along with it.

I know I think years ago they had three games based on Vietnam come out and they were good but no more after that

Don't recall COD ever having a setting in Vietnam, but I think Battlefield had a Vietnam dlc. I got it for my PC but had to return it since it had no support for controllers, only keyboard.

This game is too big for them to not address the server issues. Patience I'd say and enjoy the single player for now. That's usually how I play these games anyways, I avoid online like it's ebola.

Don't recall COD ever having a setting in Vietnam, but I think Battlefield had a Vietnam dlc. I got it for my PC but had to return it since it had no support for controllers, only keyboard.

That's because it wasn't a Call of Duty game

It doesn't matter if it's COD or not, I bought Call of Duty 2 for the pc a couple of weeks ago and had to return it for the same reason, no controller support. I'm not playing on my damn keyboard/mouse.

I ment the Vietnam games weren't cod

It turns out I find a mouse and keyboard better at quicker aimng then a controller

I started the campaign, it just sucks playing campaign when every single one of my friends can get online and play the game with each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived