Call of Duty Series

Lunchbox

So first pack is next month, I'll buy the Season Pass then. Like Fallout I don't want to buy a Season Pass unless there is DLC out. I know I'll get The Giant but still. Interested in the pack. Redoing my favorite BO2 Map Hijacked. What's this about Brass Knuckles Melee? I don't play online multiplayer. Out in the boondocks only DishNet comes here and only has 30 GB of Data 15 2-8 am 15 8-2. Sucks..

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I feel like the Activision meeting went like this.

"Hey guys, CoD has been garbage the past couple of games and last year Battlefield killed us by going to World War One. How can we make CoD great again"

"Make a CoD game set in World War One?"

"No we can't just copy, think bigger"

"World War 2?"

"Perfect, do it"

Well new trailer is out, what yall think

I'm glad they're getting away from that futuristic bullshit they've been making the last few years.

Was hoping for a MW 1/2 continuation, but ill take a WaW continuation too. Especially with the old school zombies returning (hopefully).

Would love it if we got to play missions as the Americans not only vs Japan but vs the Germans, as the British also, and then as the Soviets and maybe have like smaller campaigns as the French or Poland against the Nazis, or China against Japan, you know countries that we never get to play as in these games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just threw $5 on a pre-order from Gamestop, so I could get access to the Beta.

The code they gave me, is too long to enter into the "redeem codes" section on the PS Store.

Does anyone know how to get access to the beta?

Edit: NVM, found out you have to use the code on the CoD Beta website, not PS Store.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the didgital deluxe, pre-loaded/downloaded everything, and when I went to play at release, servers were down. Garbage ass *censored*ing company. Who doesnt prepare servers, for a title like CoD, for literally everybody to get on?!

Archived