Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lunchbox

Call of Duty Series

Always been a fan of the Blops series, but this is questionable. I'm tired of all the super futuristic stuff they keep adding in. Takes away the fun, IMO.

It's becoming Call of Halo. They need to go back to basics. Make a nice solid WW2 shooter or something. Mortal Kombat went back to its roots and dropped a lot of the shitty gimmicks that didn't work well. No reason COD can't.

*Censored* off with this futuristic, exo-skeleton stuff. I would have thought they'd have learnt from BO2 that it's not a good idea, yet it seems like they've tried to push it even further and it looks even worse. I just want it to go back to being a regular shooter (like it was in the original Black Ops) which is what they do best. Something like MW2 or CoD 4 would be even better.

Wasn't Black Ops 1 Vietnam?

For parts of it. Not exactly how I meant though. It was more of flashbacks in that.

I'm actually excited, 3arc actually puts effort into their shit. Just don't like this wall running bullshit

Downloaded the beta, and I'm currently loving it. CoD has been major ass the last several years, but I'm loving this one.

Btw, does anyone know if we keep stats, level, etc. from the beta of we buy the game?

I'm liking it as well so far, I'm doing pretty well too. Glad they did this, I was gonna preorder it anyway, but I just didn't get around to it yet. I had a pretty funny final kill earlier in Team Deathmatch where I shot someone in the ass mid air while they were boost jumping.

I got the beta yesterday but had major problems actually playing it. Either I couldn't find a match or I'd get an error when I did find one. Was able to play a match and it was fun but trying to actually play it was annoying. Anyone have an idea why I kept encountering problems?

This game is ok, so far its not as good as Advanced Warfare was.

I thought AW was absolute shit. Ghost was pretty garbage as well. First good CoD in years, IMO.