WWE 2k16 Wishlist/Fixlist

NoNightTooLong

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I've always wanted but we've never gotten is when you have people that are a part of a team or stable, they should work together in matches like Royal Rumbles, Elimination Chambers, Battle Royals, etc. and I remember playing SvR 2009 and doing a lot of Chamber matches that involved DiBiase, Rhodes and Orton. I'd always play as Orton but as soon as Rhodes or DiBiase would be relased, they'd either come after me or they'd go after each other and I'd try to do Rumbles as Orton but Rhodes and DiBiase would never stay away from me or each other so.. it's something small but I think it'd really add a lot more to the game and if you have both Usos in the Rumble, I think it'd be cool to see them work together ocassionally.

One thing I've always wanted but we've never gotten is when you have people that are a part of a team or stable, they should work together in matches like Royal Rumbles, Elimination Chambers, Battle Royals, etc. and I remember playing SvR 2009 and doing a lot of Chamber matches that involved DiBiase, Rhodes and Orton. I'd always play as Orton but as soon as Rhodes or DiBiase would be relased, they'd either come after me or they'd go after each other and I'd try to do Rumbles as Orton but Rhodes and DiBiase would never stay away from me or each other so.. it's something small but I think it'd really add a lot more to the game and if you have both Usos in the Rumble, I think it'd be cool to see them work together ocassionally.

Couldn't agree more. I think introducing this kind of mechanic would add a whole new layer to the way the game is played, and honestly doesn't seem that hard of a concept to introduce. If the AI preferentially targeted players based on Universe Rival and Ally rankings Royal Rumble and Battle Royals could become way more challenging. It's annoying having a character that's hated by everyone in the match but isn't immediately sought after by the participants.

What's up guys, I made a wwe 2k16 new moves & finishers video going over a bunch of moves and finishers I think should be in WWE 2K16. There's some obvious ones in there such as the springboard stunner & pop-up powerbomb but also some not so obvious moves and some that are in need of an update. But that's my personal list which ones do you want to see?

Does anybody else wish they would add a full moves list to the pause menu like in a real fighting game? In case you don't know or forgot what moves the wrestler has in their arsenal

Way to many moves for every wrestler

The controls are the same for every wrestler it's only the animations that change. Unlike Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat where characters have unique direction & button combinations to perform moves. Basically my point is once you can play as one wrestler you can play as any. All that changes is the sigs/finishers & the pause menus tells you those

I was playing 2K15 and was going through the announce table finishers...when I stumbled upon "Announce Table Attitude Adjustment", "Announce Table Chokeslam" and some others. They're pretty cool because you don't have to climb onto the table, they just do it regularly through the table. I never even noticed these before and they weren't even assigned to Cena, Kane, Big Show, etc...I hope there's more of these in 2K16.

Already touched on this in a couple of other topics but something I'd really like to see return to WWE games is this. It was really cool how you were able to choose what picture your superstar/diva had so when you were going through the character select screen, your CAW would have whatever picture you chose to give them. I think it'd be awesome if, next year, they brought the feature back but obviously improved upon it. On the page where you set the superstar/diva's name, nickname, social media, hometown, etc. it'd be awesome if there was a "picture" or "render" option where they would give you all of the renders of everybody in-game or it'd be cool if they would give us an option to upload our own render to the game. We can already upload our own pictures and logos, this would be taking it a step further and it's something I think a lot of people would really enjoy. No more CAWs in the vs. screen, no more laggy load times to load-up your CAW when you select them or try to edit their allies/enemies in Universe (at least last time I played, which was 2k14, that happened all the time). It'd also help if we wanted to change the render of somebody that's in the game in case they updated their attire, we could update their render too or maybe someone that's smiling in their render is heel in your game or turns heel on TV and you wanna keep your game up-to-date so you wanna change their render to something that doesn't look so happy. It's something small but it's something that would go a long way and I think it'd be a great thing to add.

Sound effects for sure are a big one for me. On 2k15 the ring sounds like they're wrestling on straight metal or something to that effect and it REALLY bothers me to no end. Another thing is weapons sound effects. Chair shots sound like paper, no real pop or crack like in real life. Ladders sound like plastic or something like that and it just doesn't work for me. Just my 2 cents lol

Something else I'd like to see implimented, even though it's not much a feature is for entrance times to be extended depending on the venue the match is being held at. For example, if Seth Rollins' entrance is 2:00 at Raw, SmackDown, NXT, whatever then that's cool. However, if you're doing a match at WrestleMania, since they're generally larger venues, I feel like it should take the superstars/divas a longer amount of time to reach the ring. It's a small thing but it'd be a really cool add-on. It's the little things.

There HAS to be someway to get custom music again soon. My original CAWs don't have character cause I wasn't bothered to make entrances for em because I hated that I would have to use the trash music in the game

Yeah, we should be able to use advanced creation for champion entrances....same for tag entrances.

Really hope Brock has better-looking hair this year. More buzzed-looking, less Vanilla-Ice...

Agree with the many who say the reversals are repetitive as hell and something needs to be done about that....also that thing where your Superstar decides he/she doesn't feel like doing their move in that specific location, so they drag their opponent toward the center of the ring....that looks....kinda off and stupid and pointless, more often than not, sorry to say. Hope that is much improved upon this year, or flows with the match alot better or is atleast made to occur less.

Needs to be way more stuff than can be done as dives from the 2nd turnbuckle. Takes so much of the illusion of move variety away if there is ANY category in which most people have the same couple move animations. In the same vein, I would like to see character specific walks, running styles, styles of hitting the ropes, climbing them, et cetera, all incorporated, and then available for us to edit in Create A Moveset or give to created Superstars. It's the little things...and those sort of character specific details aren't even little things; they're actually pretty noticeable. Pro wrestling is such an unique beast of a product, in that each and every unique little nuance and/or quality in a character [that seperates them from the rest of the pack] goes a long way and is pretty important to capturing them in a way that makes one feel as if they are truly playing as this person, even in the case of created people. The more I can control every little move and mannerism of the wrestler(s), the more fun I have and the more awesome and 'real' it all feels for me, for lack of a better term.

As far as the OMG wishlist, I made another wishlist vid, this time going over the OMG moments I'd like to see in the game from Orton's double ddt (which I'm surprised till now they haven't put in the game) to Kevin Owens' apron powerbomb. The pop-up powerbomb & package powerbomb are already confirmed but I'm really hoping they add the apron one in. Would love to use it in the game. As far as Orton's double ddt, if they do put it in the game I just hope they don't make it so you need 3 finishers to pull it off... as then we wouldn't be able to follow it up with an rko.

Archived