WWE 2k16 Wishlist/Fixlist

NoNightTooLong

While i agree with previous posts, how about a much better entrance motion for Brock and Austin?

Almost everything about stone cold needs to be fixed. We can't even get a good stunner :|.... How can they not get a simple stunner right?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing that has put me off buying WWE games the last two years are the appalling performance and load times. For example in CAW mode, the amount of time it takes to generate an item when u scroll onto it is DIRE

Improve the performance and load times, then we will talk

Does it bother anyone else that as a heel, you could only win a match clean...?
There's so much emphasis each year on how realistic the gameplay is, and yet we can't pull of heel tactics like we could in past games. The referee doesn't even stay down for a minute, there is no interference, managers are probably glitched and they don't function very well.

As Seth Rollins, I should be able to win matches with some help.

Damn I really hope they add weight to the tables and ladders and stairs because *Censored* the way slide out of the ring is so gotdamn annoying I can't do shit without the stairs sliding away, or the ladder collapsing and then sliding away or the table disassembling and then sliding away

We need to be able to choose from a variety of chain wrestling reversals and holds in create a moveset and they need to go deeper than just mat wrestling, add things like the headlock irish whip/shoulder block sequence and the forward roll reversal out of a wristlock and arm drags and shit. I think quick time button presses may be better than the sweet spot shit. Sweet spots can be for the rest holds.

*Submission

Bullshit. They need to add rest holds, holds you cannot tap out to. There is no reason I should lose to a *censored*in chinlock. Rest holds should help recover stamina like they're meant to. I'm not gonna say get rid of the button mashing system because I don't know a better alternative but just tweak it.

*Pins

I don't know, something ain't right. I lost to a back club the other day and I was pretty upset. The meter is kinda *censored*ed up in this game.

I completely agree fix the pin system. I also agree submissions need to be fixed. I want to see submissions in all match types ladder, royal rumble, table ect. I have seen plenty of subs in wwe match types. Jericho liontamer on ladder. If the submissions doesn't apply to the match type you should be able to use it as a rest hold. I would love to be able to choose while building ur movesets if you want to use a submission as a rest hold or submission. The i quit meter from the previous wwe 14 13 ect would make a cool submission meter i think.

Better Create-A-General Manager

Better Create-A-Franchise

Better Create-A-Brand Company

Better Create-A-Ring Editor

Better Create-A-Stadium Editor

Better More option Face Scan Camera for PS3,PS4,XBOX 360 , XBOX ONE ,PC , PS Vita for Create-a-Wrestler/Divas/Manager/Ref.

Best Entrance Video Custom Animation Create

Better Create-A-Entrance Championship Belts

Better More Option Custom Create -A-Tag Team Entrance

Best MyCareer Story Mode

Best Season Mode

make best story on Road to Wrestlemania , Season Mode, MyCareer Mode,Tag Team Mode , Divas Story Mode

Best Online Match

Best Trade Online GM Wrestler/Divas/Tag Team

Would you like a couple solid gold bars with that?

Better Create-A-General Manager

Better Create-A-Franchise

Better Create-A-Brand Company

Better Create-A-Ring Editor

Better Create-A-Stadium Editor

Better More option Face Scan Camera for PS3,PS4,XBOX 360 , XBOX ONE ,PC , PS Vita for Create-a-Wrestler/Divas/Manager/Ref.

Best Entrance Video Custom Animation Create

Better Create-A-Entrance Championship Belts

Better More Option Custom Create -A-Tag Team Entrance

Best MyCareer Story Mode

Best Season Mode

make best story on Road to Wrestlemania , Season Mode, MyCareer Mode,Tag Team Mode , Divas Story Mode

Best Online Match

Best Trade Online GM Wrestler/Divas/Tag Team

Would you like a couple solid gold bars with that?

Well...it's a wishlist after all

Don't have 2K15, so I can't add too much, but I'll try.

Creation Suite

-BRING IT BACK! Championships, Arenas, *censored*ing Divas, everything that was removed

-Please add custom hair because a good amount of the ingame hair(at least in 14 and 15 has less)is garbage or useless outside of specific people/characters.

-Not a big one and very likey won't happen ever, but it'd be cool if they could expand the sliders(BRING THEM BACK!) so that people could make fictional characters if they want. The people who don't care for that aren't affected since it's still the same sliders from past games, but with a few more options.

-Let me upload images through USB. The idea of having to go through some site is a pain in the ass and I'm sure a lot of people would much rather not have to upload their faces online like that. Unfortunately, I get the feeling this is more a problem with the systems than the game, just like music.

-Remove the giant ass tit blur and back line if they're still in. The tit blur, while understandable, is annoying, plus if someone wants to make nudes in their game, it's that person's business. If they upload it, then do something. The back line is just plain stupid and has absolutely no reason whatsoever to exist.

-Non-skin tight masks because it's annoying having my mask designs messed up by face morphing

Gameplay

-If it somehow hasn't been done yet, please please add selling to top rope/diving moves. Also make refs actually stay down.

-Custom A.I. so I don't have Big Show and Mizark randomly going to the top rope.

-Can't remember how that whole charged finisher thing works, but I think it was supposed to be something like a wake up taunt followed by a finisher. Either way, I want more than one wake up taunt so Kane Kane isn't doing a chokeslam motion when going for a tombstone and Show isn't doing a WMD motion when going for a chokeslam

-Find some kind of way to make it so I'm not loosing to freaking abdominal stretches and arm stomps. I've had so many great matches in 2K14 ruined by that crap.

Universe

-Let me look back at previous shows so I can keep up with what's going on and actually keep track of what's going on. Basically expand the heel out of the weekly feed or whatever it is thing and make it take note of every single thing. If Ziggles and Sheamus have a match and Sheamus gets DQed, the feed for that match on that week will say Ziggler wins by DQ.

-Let me add other events to the card like in 08's GM Mode. And cutscenes to go with them.

-Also let me choose what rivalries are about and give me more options than just 1-on-1 and 2-on-2. I think these are already in 15, but I'm listing them anyway just in case

-Let me see a superstar's/title's ENTIRE history. I don't just want to see the top 10 for titles, especially with all the dupes being counted separately. Nor do I want to only see the title history for a perspn's current brand.

-*censored*ing CONSISTENCY! If someone attacks me, follow up on it. I know you're trying to emulate TV, but some things are better left alone.

Bout all I can come up with.

If 2K sees no problem with having only 18 hairstyles in CAWs and only 1 crappy original entrance motion in the game then I'm pretty sure 2K15 will be my last until they do.

I'd seriously hope 2K saw the flaws in it and they'd have enough sense to vastly improve/change it altogether. The CAW mode in 2K15 wasn't detailed at all, morphing and everything just looked flat out terrible no matter how good you made a CAW, and skin was just way too pale. Also who in their right mind uses a cell phone entrance for their CAW or any superstar? :facepalm:

for me it would make the game more enjoyable pretty set things like

-set and safe a manager or superstar/diva to a superstar diva as manager

-four-five title slots at each show that we can edit free example( tagteam main title no divas or 4-5 single titles

-multiple using of a roster i a week so i can choose for my self if i want to split it or not..

-editable hair and face hair for superstars

-the chance to change the name of a superstar in game and his anouncer name

Don't have tag partners/stable mates wrestle each other.

Improved manager ai.

Bring back the interferenfe option. Allow us to call it midmatch instead of just at the front.

Allow us the ability to 'call our shots'. If we have a tag match give us an option for a tag betrayal. Let us call dor a post match beatdown/team attack. etc. You can keep it random for the surprise element but give us the option to book an action as well.

Can we one day get a good looking Sweet Chin Music without any stupid spinning or wobbling sell animation? I know mo-capping a person just falling down without any of that goofy stuff is nearly impossible, but they could try, right?

I never brought last years game, as the appeal wasn't there (first of the yearly WWE game i have boycotted since the first Smackdown game). Any hopes for Create a Tractor this year as it seems more likely than being able to use custom soundtracks again due to obvious system limitation

I was hoping for Universe would be updated and we could turn off brand extension or let us have more than 2 single titles per show.

Beat the Beast mode (like Beat the Streak from 2k14 but with Brock Lesnar)

Have the ability to assign managers again. Triple Threat tag matches, or 8 player matches with correct survivor series. A Wcw Nitro arena ffs. More caw parts including classic attires to make caws with and caw sliders back.

Archived