WWE 2k16 Wishlist/Fixlist

NoNightTooLong

Create a taunt coming back, with you being able to assign a crowd noise attached to it, so if I have my guy do the tommy dreamer ECW chest hits, but I want the crowd to chant U.S.A along with it I should be able to.

Also would like to be able to assign crowd chants to superstars and created wrestlers, so if I turn john Cena heel, I can get a lot of JOHN CENA SUCKS! Chants, or whatever

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want submissions in all match types. In matches were submissions don't matter ladder ect. Let us use it as hold. Also the option to to choose if u want a submission as submission or a rest hold would be nice. Just like u choose what foot or hand u use.

A cool feature for matches would be to have a "Match Perfomance" Bar which when it gets high, the crowd is in a frenzy is chanting "This is awesome", etc. it can be based on how many close falls, finishers, OMG moments, etc are used. Will just make it more enjoyable and more motivation to try and have a good back and forth match.

J&J Security in as Rollins' managers and are playable characters.

Universe mode needs more than 3 rivalries a show, we should NOT be allowed to have the rivals face off 1 on 1 on the main shows only on PPV.

Bring back GM mode, just call it myGM, have a draft pick your superstars, have to meet expectations from the board, etc.

Bring back handicap matches and gaunlet matches.

Let us edit superstars hair, add face paint to them, etc.

For me the following would have to be in for 2K16:

- Ability to freely edit and customize superstars/divas hair, facial hair (superstars only), face paint and customization of specular/transparency like on 360/PS3. (More or less an expansion of 2K15's EAS feature) I hated the fact that Kevin Nash had a ponytail this year, would like to give him short hair. Also would personally give Reigns and Itami buzz cuts if possible.

- All the NXT roster if possible and some bonus characters like Jason Albert, Alex Riley as well as J & J Security etc.

- Creation of Diva caws and improvement of CAW mode overall.

- Goldberg and Ken Shamrock please!

- Superstars actually sweating as the match progresses and not just at the end.

Thats all I got for now, will think of more as time goes on.

They need to actually work on improving the universe mode rather than just saying that they did, there were numerous problems with and it was very bland.

Where should I even begin? Rivals facing off against each other in a singles match on every damn episode of Raw leading up to the PPV, hardly having branching scenes, having about hundred stories to select from but ninety nine of them being the same, and nothing interesting EVER happening before or after a match (no interferences).

No stories involving three or more superstars, and having to spend a lot of time in order to find an appropriate storyline to turn one of your superstars.

MyCareer mode was diplorable. I lost my title three times, and each time it was Vickie Guerrero stripping me. It never mattered at all if I were face or heel, and stories were extremely random and consisted of cutscenes taken from create-a-story mode that were created about five years ago.

I love the stamina system though. I hope they improve it and make it even more important than it already is. I hope it effects the pace of a match even more.

Also, the game isn't challening enough.. But I've had this complaint for about seven years now.

Weight detection? It is amazing how they get away with lying so much. Weight detection is and will always be absent as long as Rey Mysterio is able to drop the Big Show with a running strike, period. Unfortunately, I highly doubt they would implement it. It is a shame that SvR 07 had weight detection and 2k15 doesn't.

I personally also need something that is immensely enjoyable like manager or season mode, rather than a mode about "reliving" matches that I can "relive" on YouTube.

Let me also add that if they were to merely bring back some features from previous games and were to make some small tweaks, the game would be much better.

Think back to what we had in the past.

Crowd chants, interferences during matches (remember Undertaker having his unique interference?), unique Royal Rumble entrances (and an acceptable Rumble match), weight detection, weapon physics from '11, numerous create modes, and control over A.I manager.

that rivalry manager needs either replacing serious fixing or removing cause it does nothing but cause problems lol

2k15 does have weight detection though bro. and i wouldn't want it how it was in 2007. it was horrible. if you were a light heavyweight vs a heavyweight you couldn't lift strike or anything. on ps4 i know if you are a cruserweight against say mark henry ryback or bigshow you can go for a strike and they'll just shrug it off. it's there bro.

i don't want no more manager modes, but season mode would be cool.

the interference def needs to come back especially where taker would appear, chokeslam or tombstone you, taunt, lights go back out and he's gone.

the stories in universe definitely were down right horrible as was my career. i wholeheartedly agree with you on that. i've heard some crowd chants but mostly in exhibition mtches. the physics def need redone. and every create mode needs to return.

A cool feature for matches would be to have a "Match Perfomance" Bar which when it gets high, the crowd is in a frenzy is chanting "This is awesome", etc. it can be based on how many close falls, finishers, OMG moments, etc are used. Will just make it more enjoyable and more motivation to try and have a good back and forth match.

J&J Security in as Rollins' managers and are playable characters.

Universe mode needs more than 3 rivalries a show, we should NOT be allowed to have the rivals face off 1 on 1 on the main shows only on PPV.

Bring back GM mode, just call it myGM, have a draft pick your superstars, have to meet expectations from the board, etc.

Bring back handicap matches and gaunlet matches.

Let us edit superstars hair, add face paint to them, etc.

no, no match performance bar and no gm mode. that mode had no appeal whatsoever. no cutscenes nor promo cutscenes. universe mode basically is the same thing. as far as universe, if they made it so that rivals/allies faced off/had cutscenes based on the allies rivals you set up, then the 3 rivalries would be enough but 2k is too incompetent to even consider that.

The current submission system in general absolutely has to go. At the moment, it is broken, cheap as hell, yet annoyingly difficult to use when it doesn't need to be. I don't know what system should replace it but this one HAS to go. away. forever.

The current submission system in general absolutely has to go. At the moment, it is broken, cheap as hell, yet annoyingly difficult to use when it doesn't need to be. I don't know what system should replace it but this one HAS to go. away. forever.

so much for never remove only improve.

no i definitely agree with you lol. it's horrible. in fact i just hate button mashing sub systems period. my 360 primary controller a and x buttons are jammed because of all the submissions i used to do/fight to get out of in 2k14 and WWE13. there needs to be something else and the ai doing a submission when it just feels it can't win off of nothing else, that pisses me off more than anything cory ledesma ever did to wwegames during his tenure as Creative director and that is really saying alot lol

definitely, for the last few games as soon as you have a red limb and someone slaps a submission on you, you be as well putting the pad down cos its a lose-lose situation, even for someone (like myself) who can press the button rapid as f**k.

the submission system definitely needs to be revamped.

Fix list is the cutscenes showing the wrong people lol its funny so I don't mind really. A real fix though is like masks with the hair Kane's 02 hair is in CAW mode, his 02 mask is in CAW mode yet you can't put them together wtf?

Wishlist: Entire NXT roster, legends preferably the same ones that are in 2K15 because tbh they're the only ones I feel I'd need.
Custom themes.

Re-animated Sweet Chin Music, both a standing/running one and Corner, Corner sell is terrible.

Keep all the stuff thats in CAW mode mainly 02 Kane's stuff.

Ability to add facepaint to Edited superstars.

Edited superstars should have the ability to cycle between hair/facial hair they've used in their careers like Handlebar mustache/full beard/no facial hair for Triple H.

More custom entrances.
More hairstyles.
3D Beards.
More slots.

For me the following would have to be in for 2K16:

- Ability to freely edit and customize superstars/divas hair, facial hair (superstars only), face paint and customization of specular/transparency like on 360/PS3. (More or less an expansion of 2K15's EAS feature) I hated the fact that Kevin Nash had a ponytail this year, would like to give him short hair. Also would personally give Reigns and Itami buzz cuts if possible.

- All the NXT roster if possible and some bonus characters like Jason Albert, Alex Riley as well as J & J Security etc.

- Creation of Diva caws and improvement of CAW mode overall.

- Goldberg and Ken Shamrock please!

- Superstars actually sweating as the match progresses and not just at the end.

Thats all I got for now, will think of more as time goes on.

I'm AfroNinja and I approve this post! :cool:

Fix list is the cutscenes showing the wrong people lol its funny so I don't mind really. A real fix though is like masks with the hair Kane's 02 hair is in CAW mode, his 02 mask is in CAW mode yet you can't put them together wtf?

Wishlist: Entire NXT roster, legends preferably the same ones that are in 2K15 because tbh they're the only ones I feel I'd need.

Custom themes.

Re-animated Sweet Chin Music, both a standing/running one and Corner, Corner sell is terrible.

Keep all the stuff thats in CAW mode mainly 02 Kane's stuff.

Ability to add facepaint to Edited superstars.

Edited superstars should have the ability to cycle between hair/facial hair they've used in their careers like Handlebar mustache/full beard/no facial hair for Triple H.

More custom entrances.

More hairstyles.

3D Beards.

More slots.

I'm AfroNinja and I approve THIS post as well! :cool:

Ok this won't happen and is probably only a wish, but I'd like a story mode that takes a page out of Mass Effect's book.

WWE 2k16 has an original story mode with a CAW that covers one year. Let's say from Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania. You get loads of decisions to make including face and heel turns. That alone would satisfy me since I desperatly want back original stories.

When WWE 2k17 comes out, those decisions are carried over into the new story mode, influencing the story you get for that game and so on for the next games. This way you could actually identify yourself with your CAW and were hyped for the next piece of story. If it's not enough add dlc stories to ease the waiting time for the next game. But a continous story over several games would really get me hyped

Ok this won't happen and is probably only a wish, but I'd like a story mode that takes a page out of Mass Effect's book.

WWE 2k16 has an original story mode with a CAW that covers one year. Let's say from Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania. You get loads of decisions to make including face and heel turns. That alone would satisfy me since I desperatly want back original stories.

When WWE 2k17 comes out, those decisions are carried over into the new story mode, influencing the story you get for that game and so on for the next games. This way you could actually identify yourself with your CAW and were hyped for the next piece of story. If it's not enough add dlc stories to ease the waiting time for the next game. But a continous story over several games would really get me hyped

that's my first time ever seeing someone suggest something from mass effect but i definitely agree with you. by the way i love all 3 mass effects LOL

but yeah that would be great. even if they did it with a season mode.

they sort of did that from SVR09 - SVR10 cause in the Cena storylines in 09 it was the MVP rules thing and in SVR10 orton used the MVP rules thing the following year. thought that was just RTWM programming i still thought that was cool. but even if my career was like that and way more in depth i think that would be real good.

Kinda on topic, as far as Kevin Owens goes I wonder what they'll do for his finisher. I figure they could make a brand new standing powerbomb and make it a catch finisher as well. Another thing is since they edited footage of the Curbstomp out of Roman Reigns' 24 Special I'm scared they might remove it from 2K16 as well. :\

Kinda on topic, as far as Kevin Owens goes I wonder what they'll do for his finisher. I figure they could make a brand new standing powerbomb and make it a catch finisher as well. Another thing is since they edited footage of the Curbstomp out of Roman Reigns' 24 Special I'm scared they might remove it from 2K16 as well. :\

The WWE did the same thing with Piledrivers and year after year we get new ones

*Chain Wrestling

Needs some serious tweaking. Makes no sense that I'm able to put the beats on my opponent from jump and have him just get up and lock me in a collar and elbow. Once a strike lands I think CW should be dead from there. On the flipside though, I don't like that there is no chain wrestling in tag matches. Also chain wrestling should be an ability/skill. If both wrestlers have it, they chain wrestle. If neither have it, they just fight. If one has it and the other doesn't, then attributes like strength/grapple reversal/chain wrestling come into play. If the person's chain wrestling rating is higher than the opponent's grapple reversal then he's gonna get the best of his opponent. If the person's grapple reversal is higher than the opponent's chain wrestling, then he has a good chance to punch and kick his way out of whatever hold.

We need to be able to choose from a variety of chain wrestling reversals and holds in create a moveset and they need to go deeper than just mat wrestling, add things like the headlock irish whip/shoulder block sequence and the forward roll reversal out of a wristlock and arm drags and shit. I think quick time button presses may be better than the sweet spot shit. Sweet spots can be for the rest holds.

*Submission

Bullshit. They need to add rest holds, holds you cannot tap out to. There is no reason I should lose to a *censored*in chinlock. Rest holds should help recover stamina like they're meant to. I'm not gonna say get rid of the button mashing system because I don't know a better alternative but just tweak it.

*Pins

I don't know, something ain't right. I lost to a back club the other day and I was pretty upset. The meter is kinda *censored*ed up in this game.

*Reversals

They're mad annoying. Tired as shit of seeing the russian leg sweep and the lil armbar thing. Bring back reversal styles from DOR. Bring back the simple reversals. Like what happened to ducking clotheslines? Not every grapple reversal should completely flip the momentum of the match. Have simple reversals that put the opponent in a position where the player has a quick window to use something from his arsenal to capitalize and that move can be reversed too. I liked the reversal chains from All-Stars.

*Move Animations

I saw a little bit of this with the strikes in 2K15, but I want grapples that send in the opponent into different positions, like moves that have them stumble into the corner or to the ropes or on their knees and shit like that. I think that'll help the fluidity and flow of the match. One of my biggest gripes over the years has been the diving/springboard animations and how horrible most of them look. The ones they have reanimated for 2K15 look amazing though as do most moves added after SVR2011 but everything before that looks pretty damn bad and I like playing highflyers but sometimes it's hard with all the trash animations. My idea is either reanimate or erase the ones added pre-SvR2011 and then add a base springboard animation and blend the new diving moves after them. For example, the Diving Dropkick added in 2K14, copy that animation and put after the base springboard animation. Do that and I will be happy. Also, I thought it was confirmed that we could climb the turnbuckle backwards for moonsaults and things like that in 2K15. More second rope moves obviously. Add an animation for a diving move reversal where you climb and meet your opponent on the top rope and trade blows with him like in a ladder match and whoever wins the fight either does their top rope corner grapple or pushes the opponent to continue with their diving move.

*Physics

I think it's time to pull the trigger on the body physics. They are fun as hell in 2K15, the pumphandle suplex and clothesline from hell are my favorite moves now. But it feels like 2K didn't mean for this to happen cause it's still very limited and glitchy so hopefully they remove the limitations and put effort towards this and make it a system. Remove the invisible walls, make it less slippery looking. Weight detection and attributes could be a huge part of this like Big Show has a lot of Strength and Sami Zayn is way smaller so we should get a super fun animation when Show does a throw move on him. Simple as that. They could add momentum to it too so like if I do running clothesline to someone coming off the ropes it should look deadly. Fix the weapon physics though, shit sucks everything is so weightless and slippery. *Censored* that. Can we get realistic table breaks please? The crumbling shit looks stupid, it's supposed to break in half.

*Selling

Still not where it needs to be yet even with stamina. I shouldn't get right the *Censored* up after a OMG move or a top rope grapple. Also, it's so *censored*in hard setting up spots or even doing a diving vs down move because the cpu gets up so *censored*in fast. So damn annoying. Need more low stamina animations for moves.

*Miscellaneous gameplay

More move positions (diving from top rope to outside, sitting, on both knees, running off of chairs/steps, leaning against apron). Opening chairs. Bridging ladders and tables. Diving on multiple opponents. Crowd fighting. 20 count.

*CAW

I hope they know they need to get on this ASAP. Almost everything sucks. 25 slots, the face texture shit not being nearly as good as advertised, no hairstyles, 3D facial hair gone, all the masks are gone, logos fading away when applied onto attires, tattoos fading. Bring back all the clothing taken out (I noticed a lot of jackets missing). Those big ass kickpads. All that needs to be fixed pronto.

*MyCareer

Got bored to death immediately but it was their first time so I'll let it slide.

*Universe

ASSCHEEKS. It's hard to maintain any control. They still have yet to get this shit right. Rivals face off every *censored*in week. I got people competing twice a night because they're highly ranked for two titles at a time. Tag members facing each other. Random triple threat PPV matches with no purpose. Random PPV title matches. People switching and feuding with people from other brands. Same lame ass cutscenes. This has been the case for years so there's no benefit of the doubt here. Add text-based promos too.

I hate the way matchmaking is. I don't know why they changed it.

*Chain Wrestling

Needs some serious tweaking. Makes no sense that I'm able to put the beats on my opponent from jump and have him just get up and lock me in a collar and elbow. Once a strike lands I think CW should be dead from there. On the flipside though, I don't like that there is no chain wrestling Also chain wrestling should be an ability/skill. If both wrestlers have it, they chain wrestle. If neither have it, they just fight. If one has it and the other doesn't, then attributes like strength/grapple reversal/chain wrestling come into play. If the person's chain wrestling rating is higher than the opponent's grapple reversal then he's gonna get the best of his opponent. If the person's grapple reversal is higher than the opponent's chain wrestling, then he has a good chance to punch and kick his way out of whatever hold.

We need to be able to choose from a variety of chain wrestling reversals and holds in create a moveset and they need to go deeper than just mat wrestling, add things like the headlock irish whip/shoulder block sequence and the forward roll reversal out of a wristlock and arm drags and shit. I think quick time button presses may be better than the sweet spot shit. Sweet spots can be for the rest holds.

*Submission

Bullshit. They need to add rest holds, holds you cannot tap out to. There is no reason I should lose to a *censored*in chinlock. Rest holds should help recover stamina like they're meant to. I'm not gonna say get rid of the button mashing system because I don't know a better alternative but just tweak it.

*Pins

I don't know, something ain't right. I lost to a back club the other day and I was pretty upset. The meter is kinda *censored*ed up in this game.

*Reversals

They're mad annoying. Tired as shit of seeing the russian leg sweep and the lil armbar thing. Bring back reversal styles from DOR. Bring back the simple reversals. Like what happened to ducking clotheslines? Not every grapple reversal should completely flip the momentum of the match. Have simple reversals that put the opponent in a position where the player has a quick window to use something from his arsenal to capitalize and that move can be reversed too. I liked the reversal chains from All-Stars.

*Move Animations

I saw a little bit of this with the strikes in 2K15, but I want grapples that send in the opponent into different positions, like moves that have them stumble into the corner or to the ropes or on their knees and shit like that. I think that'll help the fluidity and flow of the match. One of my biggest gripes over the years has been the diving/springboard animations and how horrible most of them look. The ones they have reanimated for 2K15 look amazing though as do most moves added after SVR2011 but everything before that looks pretty damn bad and I like playing highflyers but sometimes it's hard with all the trash animations. My idea is either reanimate or erase the ones added pre-SvR2011 and then add a base springboard animation and blend the new diving moves after them. For example, the Diving Dropkick added in 2K14, copy that animation and put after the base springboard animation. Do that and I will be happy. Also, I thought it was confirmed that we could climb the turnbuckle backwards for moonsaults and things like that in 2K15. More second rope moves obviously. Add an animation for a diving move reversal where you climb and meet your opponent on the top rope and trade blows with him like in a ladder match and whoever wins the fight either does their top rope corner grapple or pushes the opponent to continue with their diving move.

*Physics

I think it's time to pull the trigger on the body physics. They are fun as hell in 2K15, the pumphandle suplex and clothesline from hell are my favorite moves now. But it feels like 2K didn't mean for this to happen cause it's still very limited and glitchy so hopefully they remove the limitations and put effort towards this and make it a system. Remove the invisible walls, make it less slippery looking. Weight detection and attributes could be a huge part of this like Big Show has a lot of Strength and Sami Zayn is way smaller so we should get a super fun animation when Show does a throw move on him. Simple as that. They could add momentum to it too so like if I do running clothesline to someone coming off the ropes it should look deadly. Fix the weapon physics though, shit sucks everything is so weightless and slippery. *Censored* that. Can we get realistic table breaks please? The crumbling shit looks stupid, it's supposed to break in half.

*Selling

Still not where it needs to be yet even with stamina. I shouldn't get right the *Censored* up after a OMG move or a top rope grapple. Also, it's so *censored*in hard setting up spots or even doing a diving vs down move because the cpu gets up so *censored*in fast. So damn annoying. Need more low stamina animations for moves.

*Miscellaneous gameplay

More move positions (diving from top rope to outside, sitting, on both knees, running off of chairs/steps, leaning against apron). Opening chairs. Bridging ladders and tables. Diving on multiple opponents. Crowd fighting. 20 count.

*CAW

I hope they know they need to get on this ASAP. Almost everything sucks. 25 slots, the face texture shit not being nearly as good as advertised, no hairstyles, 3D facial hair gone, all the masks are gone, logos fading away when applied onto attires, tattoos fading. Bring back all the clothing taken out (I noticed a lot of jackets missing). Those big ass kickpads. All that needs to be fixed pronto.

*MyCareer

Got bored to death immediately but it was their first time so I'll let it slide.

*Universe

ASSCHEEKS. It's hard to maintain any control. They still have yet to get this shit right. Rivals face off every *censored*in week. I got people competing twice a night because they're highly ranked for two titles at a time. Tag members facing each other. Random triple threat PPV matches with no purpose. Random PPV title matches. People switching and feuding with people from other brands. Same lame ass cutscenes. This has been the case for years so there's no benefit of the doubt here. Add text-based promos too.

This. 100% tho i can't shake off this bad feeling we aren't going get much in terms of caw, universe, or physics.

*Chain Wrestling

Needs some serious tweaking. Makes no sense that I'm able to put the beats on my opponent from jump and have him just get up and lock me in a collar and elbow. Once a strike lands I think CW should be dead from there. On the flipside though, I don't like that there is no chain wrestling Also chain wrestling should be an ability/skill. If both wrestlers have it, they chain wrestle. If neither have it, they just fight. If one has it and the other doesn't, then attributes like strength/grapple reversal/chain wrestling come into play. If the person's chain wrestling rating is higher than the opponent's grapple reversal then he's gonna get the best of his opponent. If the person's grapple reversal is higher than the opponent's chain wrestling, then he has a good chance to punch and kick his way out of whatever hold.

*Submission

*Pins

*Reversals

*Move Animations

*Physics

*Selling

*Miscellaneous gameplay

*CAW

*MyCareer

*Universe

This. 100% tho i can't shake off this bad feeling we aren't going get much in terms of caw, universe, or physics.

i hope for the love of everything that's good and holy that you're wrong but you're probably right. every year they say they worked on a b and c (Caw, Universe and Physx) and every year that's proven a pack of lies lol

Is anyone interested in the game having multiple Undertaker looks/personas? I would really like Ministry, ABA and Big Evil Undertaker in the game and I would rather have this than multiple Del Rios, Ortons or Sheamus' who are identical. Also another issue 2K16 needs fixed is giving us the ability to edit the alternate looks/attires superstars with as 2K15 didn't allow us to edit long-haired HHH or buzz cut CM Punk.

Another thing missing from CAW that I always wanted is that little flap that hangs from the waist. The Ascension, Petey Williams and Samuray Del Sol all wear/wore it. I always thought they looked savage as *Censored* and wanted to put it on an original CAW.

What this game and Universe Mode needs is the ability to save your Universe as a file and upload it onto CC for others to download and play. Say someone creates the perfect Ruthless Aggression era Universe and uploads it so others don't (if they don't want to) have to go through and do it themselves.

Archived