WWE 2k16 Wishlist/Fixlist

NoNightTooLong

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chest/Crotch blur, this makes it impossible for some of the attires I want to create.

They removed that already, unless they didn't for last gen

I don't have a PS4/X-Box One and I didn't get WWE 2K15, so if that was removed I didn't know.

Ahh... Well thankfully it's gone. Shit was annoying

You should be able to have more then one universe saved

that's alot of data
They do it for other sport games...
They have WWE Universe modes for other games?

They have franchise modes... shit i have like 5 nba live 15 gm modes saved,so whats the difference

The file size for every single element, as it has been discovered in the WWE 2k15 PC version.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a wishlist vid on the My Career mode as despite the trailer recently going up a lot of the things I went over or want in the video weren't shown or addressed in the video they posted. The career mode has the potential to be something great but it has a lot to improve on from 2k15 from the lack of feuds/storylines, Vickie telling you creative has nothing for you this week, a lack of variety when it comes to the match types and a bunch more stuff needs changing. Thankfully the trailer did show some pretty nice improvements, but I just hope those aren't the only changes they made to the mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Made another Wishlist video, this time for something they've been keeping pretty quiet about, the online. They've said they improved it but that's pretty much it. I don't know about you guys but for me I experience more lag in WWE 2K15 then any other past WWE Game online both on the current and last gen versions. I really hope they fix the lag for WWE 2K16 Online because if they don't and every match still lags then the whole online experience doesn't become as enjoyable despite any new features. Speaking of new features though something I'd like to see is Online tournaments and I go over that as well as some other stuff in the game.

Now here's a question I've asked ppl before but I'd like to get more responses on this. Am I the only one that did not play a single match in 2k15 online without lag while in the past games you could actually play lag free games? Because I doubt it's my connection and I'd like to see if it's really some widespread.

Archived