WWE 2k16 Wishlist/Fixlist

NoNightTooLong

*Chain Wrestling

Needs some serious tweaking. Makes no sense that I'm able to put the beats on my opponent from jump and have him just get up and lock me in a collar and elbow. Once a strike lands I think CW should be dead from there. On the flipside though, I don't like that there is no chain wrestling in tag matches. Also chain wrestling should be an ability/skill. If both wrestlers have it, they chain wrestle. If neither have it, they just fight. If one has it and the other doesn't, then attributes like strength/grapple reversal/chain wrestling come into play. If the person's chain wrestling rating is higher than the opponent's grapple reversal then he's gonna get the best of his opponent. If the person's grapple reversal is higher than the opponent's chain wrestling, then he has a good chance to punch and kick his way out of whatever hold.

We need to be able to choose from a variety of chain wrestling reversals and holds in create a moveset and they need to go deeper than just mat wrestling, add things like the headlock irish whip/shoulder block sequence and the forward roll reversal out of a wristlock and arm drags and shit. I think quick time button presses may be better than the sweet spot shit. Sweet spots can be for the rest holds.

*Submission

Bullshit. They need to add rest holds, holds you cannot tap out to. There is no reason I should lose to a *censored*in chinlock. Rest holds should help recover stamina like they're meant to. I'm not gonna say get rid of the button mashing system because I don't know a better alternative but just tweak it.

*Pins

I don't know, something ain't right. I lost to a back club the other day and I was pretty upset. The meter is kinda *censored*ed up in this game.

*Reversals

They're mad annoying. Tired as shit of seeing the russian leg sweep and the lil armbar thing. Bring back reversal styles from DOR. Bring back the simple reversals. Like what happened to ducking clotheslines? Not every grapple reversal should completely flip the momentum of the match. Have simple reversals that put the opponent in a position where the player has a quick window to use something from his arsenal to capitalize and that move can be reversed too. I liked the reversal chains from All-Stars.

*Move Animations

I saw a little bit of this with the strikes in 2K15, but I want grapples that send in the opponent into different positions, like moves that have them stumble into the corner or to the ropes or on their knees and shit like that. I think that'll help the fluidity and flow of the match. One of my biggest gripes over the years has been the diving/springboard animations and how horrible most of them look. The ones they have reanimated for 2K15 look amazing though as do most moves added after SVR2011 but everything before that looks pretty damn bad and I like playing highflyers but sometimes it's hard with all the trash animations. My idea is either reanimate or erase the ones added pre-SvR2011 and then add a base springboard animation and blend the new diving moves after them. For example, the Diving Dropkick added in 2K14, copy that animation and put after the base springboard animation. Do that and I will be happy. Also, I thought it was confirmed that we could climb the turnbuckle backwards for moonsaults and things like that in 2K15. More second rope moves obviously. Add an animation for a diving move reversal where you climb and meet your opponent on the top rope and trade blows with him like in a ladder match and whoever wins the fight either does their top rope corner grapple or pushes the opponent to continue with their diving move.

*Physics

I think it's time to pull the trigger on the body physics. They are fun as hell in 2K15, the pumphandle suplex and clothesline from hell are my favorite moves now. But it feels like 2K didn't mean for this to happen cause it's still very limited and glitchy so hopefully they remove the limitations and put effort towards this and make it a system. Remove the invisible walls, make it less slippery looking. Weight detection and attributes could be a huge part of this like Big Show has a lot of Strength and Sami Zayn is way smaller so we should get a super fun animation when Show does a throw move on him. Simple as that. They could add momentum to it too so like if I do running clothesline to someone coming off the ropes it should look deadly. Fix the weapon physics though, shit sucks everything is so weightless and slippery. *Censored* that. Can we get realistic table breaks please? The crumbling shit looks stupid, it's supposed to break in half.

*Selling

Still not where it needs to be yet even with stamina. I shouldn't get right the *Censored* up after a OMG move or a top rope grapple. Also, it's so *censored*in hard setting up spots or even doing a diving vs down move because the cpu gets up so *censored*in fast. So damn annoying. Need more low stamina animations for moves.

*Miscellaneous gameplay

More move positions (diving from top rope to outside, sitting, on both knees, running off of chairs/steps, leaning against apron). Opening chairs. Bridging ladders and tables. Diving on multiple opponents. Crowd fighting. 20 count.

*CAW

I hope they know they need to get on this ASAP. Almost everything sucks. 25 slots, the face texture shit not being nearly as good as advertised, no hairstyles, 3D facial hair gone, all the masks are gone, logos fading away when applied onto attires, tattoos fading. Bring back all the clothing taken out (I noticed a lot of jackets missing). Those big ass kickpads. All that needs to be fixed pronto.

*MyCareer

Got bored to death immediately but it was their first time so I'll let it slide.

*Universe

ASSCHEEKS. It's hard to maintain any control. They still have yet to get this shit right. Rivals face off every *censored*in week. I got people competing twice a night because they're highly ranked for two titles at a time. Tag members facing each other. Random triple threat PPV matches with no purpose. Random PPV title matches. People switching and feuding with people from other brands. Same lame ass cutscenes. This has been the case for years so there's no benefit of the doubt here. Add text-based promos too.

I hate the way matchmaking is. I don't know why they changed it.

Honestly if they do these things the game will be *censored*ing better...BUT....not great cause that's the good and at the same time bad thing about this game..

You can upgrade everything but it will be always open to more upgrades unlike any other sports games

P.S. Fix the *censored*ing beards of Wyatt and such and stop with the lame excuses that the new technology messed it up..cause as far as I can tell the game is created by the same company and the beards in NBA 2K15 were awesome

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of my fix and wish lists has been pretty much covered by many that I highly agree with and so I'm just going to post something simple like the roster.

I'd love an accurate as possible current and NXT roster while still having plenty of legends,I'd like the legends in a kinda rare form than usual though to make things fresh and interesting.

Types such..

Harlem Heat or early ruthless aggression Booker T,

2002 buzz cut and pants Big Show

2001 BOD Kane

Rocky Maivia

Hollywood Blonde or Ring Master Steve Austin

WCW Chris Jericho

WCW or 2004 Eddie Guerrero

Mid 90's last run or WCW Warrior(more as an alt.attire though)

Post nWo/Late WCW Randy Savage

Current Bret Hart(alt.attire)

2001 Christian

WCW Rick Rude

WCW Ric Flair(short hair)

NWA Dusty

Early Crow Sting(short hair and half face paint)

2002 Edge

ECW&WCW Cactus Jack

WCW Hogan(tights and boots)

NXT Daniel Bryan

Debut Cena

2002 Rookie Randy Orton

Etc

*Pins

I don't know, something ain't right. I lost to a back club the other day and I was pretty upset. The meter is kinda *censored*ed up in this game.

*Reversals

They're mad annoying. Tired as shit of seeing the russian leg sweep and the lil armbar thing. Bring back reversal styles from DOR. Bring back the simple reversals. Like what happened to ducking clotheslines? Not every grapple reversal should completely flip the momentum of the match. Have simple reversals that put the opponent in a position where the player has a quick window to use something from his arsenal to capitalize and that move can be reversed too. I liked the reversal chains from All-Stars.

Pins - another thing that needs addressed is when you hit a finisher on someone then the cpu steals your pin, it's like "f**k off i did all the hard work you prick" this wouldn't be a problem if opponents didn't get straight back up after a pin is broken up, completely nullifying your finisher you just hit >_<

Reversals - yeah i hate the bloody reversal animations this year, and the other thing about reversals that i am getting so f***ing sick of is how whips and corner moves are countered so often, like when you try and grab someone in the corner (like for a double team) and the CPU counters nearly all the time, it's so f***ing unrealistic.

lastly it really aggravates me how the cpu can counter straight after a finisher or practically getting their head caved in :censored:

Make matches more realistic, but that's about it. I miss SvR 06 and Raw 2, where you had more choices in matches and stuff. Realistic matches as in no matter how fresh off wrestlers start, strong grapples should keep them down for a while. Moves like flip piledrivers on a table should keep a wrestler out and result in KO.

Actually, I can list over 9000 problems with the damn game.

The chain wrestling minigame bothers me, it's too *censored*ing repetitive and happens literally after every hold or grapple I do, it gets annoying after a while.

And the big one, please add all of the customization they removed back in. That's one of the most significant parts of the game that they took out and one of the key parts of what makes WWE games what they are. The ability to make women's CAW's again would be nice, too.

Realistic matches, and sometimes they end so damn quick, it's very unentertaining at times, and I don't find the AI much of a challenge anymore.

I hate the submission system in this, it just doesn't work for me. Bring back the submission system from SvR2006, that was actually not that bad.

MyCareer needs to be broadened more, it's way too linear and not much fun and I went through it so quick. Make it something like the old Smackdown games and SvR06/07. Those were ones I really enjoyed. Let every decision you do actually effect your progress in a way that's dynamic to those.

The chain wrestling minigame bothers me, it's too *censored*ing repetitive and happens literally after every hold or grapple I do, it gets annoying after a while.

You can turn it off completley

I didn't know that.

Although it is a nice touch to the game, it could have been done better.

fix the whole AI reversals thing as well. They keep reversing the same move over and over for a while, and even after 39539 finishers, they can still reverse or move. unrealistic.

Yeah. The Reversals in this game are way too much. I decided to move them all the way down to zero and simply keep Finisher-reversals up. It's not a challenge, but atleast I don't feel like rage quitting anymore

They need to add a reversal of a finisher into a finisher, like stunner into a Rock Bottom etc.

They need to add more move reversals..

At least 4 reversals based on weight class for regular moves (DDTs,Suplexes) and 2 or more for finishers

I'm going to argue against some of this.

"Realistically nobody should be picking someone like Big Show up for a suplex, not every heavyweight should be able to do this and even super heavyweight shouldn't be able to do this."

I disagree. The way I play, I want the craziest moments where the impossible happens. Where a diva takes on a gauntlet of (male) superstars and easily destroys them on her way to her rival. I get where you are coming from on it , but the majority I think don't want an overly realistic game where they can't break the rules of reality.

Commentary: I don't think it will ever happen, its like having a full list of name options for CAW, its not going to happen.

reversals: You are never going to have perfection on this. Its always going to have to be based on timing. And no matter what you do someone will figure it out and it will become "too easy". Personally I like my reversals just fine, if I want to reverse I can, if I don't, I don't press the button. We've seen what happens when this system is adjusted too much either way. I'm a fan of the system in 13 with the Epic and quick match modes. Epic modifies things slightly, but you still have an environment where you can win whenever you want 99% of the time.

My desires:

More slots, custom themes and entrances, diva CAW's.

My unrealistic desire:

Removal of gender restrictions.

how about we start with 2k replacing everything they removed from last years game and then going from there? having said that, universe mode needs fixing, because even after all these years, it still doesn't,t work like its supposed to.

many years ago, we had the ability to control the ref, I would like that brought back. failing that, bring back special referee, and make it available for every match type that involves a ref

I definitely remember that too. not only was it referees you could customize into wrestlers, but announcers, commentators and security guards as well. It would be nice if they add them into EAS this year as bonus characters and what not, I would like to make a security guard into a wrestler.

I've said this before, and I'm sure I will again, but one of the biggest problems the game has is that the gameplay boils down to reversals. Reversals are the gate, and the key, to the games. That's a problem. Reversals in some ways are the only moves that actually matter and they should not be.

I've said it before but I want to see a tiered reversal system that forces the players to rely more on strategy, conservation of stamina, and player skill/luck. The lowest tier not really being a reversal, but more like the player bracing themselves and taking slightly less damage on a move. The second reversal tier would be actual reversals that leave the player and opponent in a neutral state where neither has the advantage, and the third and hardest tier to hit, would be a reversal that either actively damages the one being reversed or leaves the player who reversed in a position more beneficial than the one who was reversed.

But that still won't matter so long as the game relies on a difficulty system that focuses only on the reversals. Currently, it doesn't matter how high the difficulty sets the AI reversal rate, if you've mastered the timing then you will win 95 percent of the time. The amount of matches i've lost in total against the AI in WWE 2K15 could be counted on one hand. The current system is flawed because it only focuses on one aspect of professional wrestling, where for the most part a "real" match has multiple factors that decide the victor.

As for other things, I'd like to see a desperation finisher system. How I would have it work is that with an ability, you can hit a desperation move once per match. It would allow you to do so when getting hit with a move, where in the middle of the animation you get the chance to use it and doing so, you break out of their move and hit the tired version of your finisher. The catch being that the desperation finisher will do less damage than a regular or tired finisher, will use up quite a bit of stamina (if you've even got enough to be used up) and thus doesn't guarantee a victory. An upgrade to the ability would allow certain characters to use a Desperation Finisher twice per match.

It's also been said by others, but i'd also like to see the AI not always act the same with all characters. I want high flyers to actually fly, I want heels and cheaters to be on the look out for moments they can do something illegal when they don't get caught (IE, have Seth Rollins go for a chair if the ref is knocked down).

And of course, I want to see the return of our customization and features. Obviously.

I've said this before, and I'm sure I will again, but one of the biggest problems the game has is that the gameplay boils down to reversals. Reversals are the gate, and the key, to the games. That's a problem. Reversals in some ways are the only moves that actually matter and they should not be.

I've said it before but I want to see a tiered reversal system that forces the players to rely more on strategy, conservation of stamina, and player skill/luck. The lowest tier not really being a reversal, but more like the player bracing themselves and taking slightly less damage on a move. The second reversal tier would be actual reversals that leave the player and opponent in a neutral state where neither has the advantage, and the third and hardest tier to hit, would be a reversal that either actively damages the one being reversed or leaves the player who reversed in a position more beneficial than the one who was reversed.

But that still won't matter so long as the game relies on a difficulty system that focuses only on the reversals. Currently, it doesn't matter how high the difficulty sets the AI reversal rate, if you've mastered the timing then you will win 95 percent of the time. The amount of matches i've lost in total against the AI in WWE 2K15 could be counted on one hand. The current system is flawed because it only focuses on one aspect of professional wrestling, where for the most part a "real" match has multiple factors that decide the victor.

As for other things, I'd like to see a desperation finisher system. How I would have it work is that with an ability, you can hit a desperation move once per match. It would allow you to do so when getting hit with a move, where in the middle of the animation you get the chance to use it and doing so, you break out of their move and hit the tired version of your finisher. The catch being that the desperation finisher will do less damage than a regular or tired finisher, will use up quite a bit of stamina (if you've even got enough to be used up) and thus doesn't guarantee a victory. An upgrade to the ability would allow certain characters to use a Desperation Finisher twice per match.

It's also been said by others, but i'd also like to see the AI not always act the same with all characters. I want high flyers to actually fly, I want heels and cheaters to be on the look out for moments they can do something illegal when they don't get caught (IE, have Seth Rollins go for a chair if the ref is knocked down).

And of course, I want to see the return of our customization and features. Obviously.

I swear me and you have like the same brain when it comes to gameplay

Archived