Question in regards to streaming WWE 2k15

Niffan

Hello there

I'm currently streaming 2K15 for tournament purposes and I have streamed a whole King of The Ring tourney. However, when I got to the finals of the tournament my audio was removed due to violations of copyright.

My question is:

Will Twitch remove your audio if you have entrance music for your wrestlers, or does it only happen in certain cases such as with CM Punk and 'Cult of Personality'?

I have a slight suspicion that the infringement was caused by having the soundtrack turned on in the menus, but I'm not sure.

I basically just want know where the boundaries go in regards to using the in game music during streaming?

Don't know much about that really, but I know newlegacyinc got in trouble for that eventually. They switched to Hitbox and they've made it work so if anything you can use that too.

Don't know much about that really, but I know newlegacyinc got in trouble for that eventually. They switched to Hitbox and they've made it work so if anything you can use that too.

They got in trouble for one of the RAW Xbox games, I think it was a background video in the game or something.

Turn off the music in the menu. I've streamed full tournaments before and the entrance themes weren't the cause for the audio being muted. If you have the main menu music on, the system will pick up on them and find them to be licensed and mute yo shit.

Had a great tournament ruined by that.

Archived