Scott Hall and Sean Waltman; Jericho's a whining...

XXX.

I don't understand why everyone harps on about stuff like this, Jericho made a name for himself outside wcw,

when he was working with x-pac in wwf, sure probably pac had more pull than Jericho, but like Jericho isn't gonna just walk into a company and be like...I don't wanna work with x-pac, I want Austin and rock.

And as for hall everyone knows he was ass in those days, again...look who's more relevant now Jericho...you or Scott hall, the guy hasn't wrestled in years.

Man Jericho is really putting me off him in the past few years, he was guarded, but with his podcast he's free to do what he wants, and I think that's the problem.

Uhh..ass in what days?

Wcw days? Him Nash and hogan

Well..you're entitled to your opinion on them but no. "Everybody" didn't think that considering how over they were night in and night out.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It became the NWO when the three of them banded together. They were The Outsiders before Hogan turned heel. Hogan clearly said in his heel promo this was "the New World Order".

The Outsiders - as a Tag-Team - already had the gimmick of Invaders

The term NWO was not mentioned until the three of them stood in the ring and Hogan cut his promo. Then they became he NWO. I don't get what is confusing about what I'm saying. They were not known as the NWO when they invaded WCW. Like, seriously....

Yeah...but what has that to do with what you were saying orginially o.o

You said Nash & Hall were exchangable, which they weren't. Because they were the founders of the nWo. It doesn't matter who said the words.

If any other two jumped ship as invaders and Hogan later joined them, they would still be as huge and popular. That's exactly what I said. And that's exactly what I believe.

Hogan wasn't considered "cool" anymore at that time, i highly doubt that without Hall and Nash the nWo would have been the IT thing it became.

Hall and Nash were the cool factor of the nWo, without them it would have just been a Hogan led stable that noone would have given a damn about in matter of months.

If any other two jumped ship as invaders and Hogan later joined them, they would still be as huge and popular. That's exactly what I said. And that's exactly what I believe.

Hogan wasn't considered "cool" anymore at that time, i highly doubt that without Hall and Nash the nWo would have been the IT thing it became.

Hall and Nash were the cool factor of the nWo, without them it would have just been a Hogan led stable that noone would have given a damn about in matter of months.

exactly. Hall and Nash were liked because people thought they were cool as hell..so no they can't be replaced.

Either way the fact remains that many people enjoyed them both in WCW. Within the nWo and as individuals.

Getting back on topic: Atleast Xpac (if thats his real account) appears to have responded to Jericho and explained himself.

The hatred for Nash and Hall is so petty, man. Claiming nWo would be big without Hall or Nash is like saying DX would be big without Triple H or New Age Outlaws.

like, wtf? And I hate Nash and Hall as well.

Define a pretty big deal? Because he was a former IC champion a few times? Like...what?

Well the fact is he's known as one of, if not the best ever to never be a world champion. That's a pretty big deal in itself. As far as I know he's also the first "cool" heel in pro wrestling, a trend that lives on today. Jack Swagger is a former world champion and US Champion, does that mean he's a bigger deal than Scott Hall?

Shut up.

Bruh just take the loss and move on.

I don't understand why everyone harps on about stuff like this, Jericho made a name for himself outside wcw,

when he was working with x-pac in wwf, sure probably pac had more pull than Jericho, but like Jericho isn't gonna just walk into a company and be like...I don't wanna work with x-pac, I want Austin and rock.

And as for hall everyone knows he was ass in those days, again...look who's more relevant now Jericho...you or Scott hall, the guy hasn't wrestled in years.

Man Jericho is really putting me off him in the past few years, he was guarded, but with his podcast he's free to do what he wants, and I think that's the problem.

Uhh..ass in what days?
Wcw days? Him Nash and hogan

Well..you're entitled to your opinion on them but no. "Everybody" didn't think that considering how over they were night in and night out.

I'm not doubting that. They were over, I didn't say they weren't , just it's been well documented about their backstage politicing.

I just don't get why Jericho still feels the need to say something that people already knew, and that he is still butthurt about it, if anything Jericho went on to be much more successful and have a much longer career than they did, that's all I really meant by that.

Define a pretty big deal? Because he was a former IC champion a few times? Like...what?

Well the fact is he's known as one of, if not the best ever to never be a world champion. That's a pretty big deal in itself. As far as I know he's also the first "cool" heel in pro wrestling, a trend that lives on today. Jack Swagger is a former world champion and US Champion, does that mean he's a bigger deal than Scott Hall?

Shut up.
Bruh just take the loss and move on.

Lmao

Archived