Scott Hall and Sean Waltman; Jericho's a whining...

XXX.

Scott Hall took exception to comments Chris Jericho has made about The Kliq throughout the years, and had the following to say:
“Jericho’s just a whining puss. If you have any talent, you can’t be held back and you can’t be held down. Jericho just whines and whines. He’s gone on to be tremendously successful, and he’s still got a hard on for us. I don’t get it, but nobody makes headlines for saying, ‘Those guys are great guys. You talk about what d—s we are, and then some guy sits down and interviews you.”
Sean Waltman added the following about Jericho’s arrival in WWE:
“Jericho realized, once he got to WWE, ‘Holy s—, I don’t know what the f— I’m doing here. That’s why Vince made him come to me and run his matches by me, even he was working with Boss Man or something. You think you know, until you finally know.”

NWO still douchebags. :rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO! Hell no! Sean I'm cool with because he pretty much quoted Jericho's book. Hall without the NWO isn't shit. I don't give a damn if they put his ass in the HOF because he overcame some drug addiction, clap *censored*ing clap. He damn sure didn't go in because he had a legendary career. Razor was decent as a gimmick and his ring skills were solid but let's not make it seem like you're a big deal excluding your NWO run Hall. And then this is the same *censored*er who denied a dying child a autograph? He'll always be a piece of shit who pales in comparison to Jericho's talent, accolades and so much more.

All three of these guys are children. Jericho has no shortage of embarrassing moments...pretty sure he got drunk and tried to make out with the Undertaker (not to mention the other times that he became 'Drunkicho' and did considerably worse shit)...and then there was the time that he punched a woman. Scott Hall killed a guy. X-Pac was a meth-head who did all kinds of upsetting shit. I guess if they want to argue, let them argue. None of them are above it.

They're all great in their own rights. If they can't just accept that, then it's kind of sad. Point being, none of them have anything to complain about. They should all be glad that they're considered anything other than common criminals, tbh.

Define a pretty big deal? Because he was a former IC champion a few times? Like...what?

Plus that whole nWo thing which pretty much changed the wrestling business?

And with all due respect, please don't say "if you take out the nWo he'd be nothing". You don't get to pick and choose a person's career. It either happened or it didn't.

The nWo happened, he was a founding member, you can't just take it away because you don't like the guy.

Define a pretty big deal? Because he was a former IC champion a few times? Like...what?

Titles =/= legacy. Roddy Piper and Andre the Giant are prood of this.

All three of these guys are children. Jericho has no shortage of embarrassing moments...pretty sure he got drunk and tried to make out with the Undertaker (not to mention the other times that he became 'Drunkicho' and did considerably worse shit)...and then there was the time that he punched a woman. Scott Hall killed a guy. X-Pac was a meth-head who did all kinds of upsetting shit. I guess if they want to argue, let them argue. None of them are above it.

They're all great in their own rights. If they can't just accept that, then it's kind of sad. Point being, none of them have anything to complain about. They should all be glad that they're considered anything other than common criminals, tbh.

Wow. Gen actually wrote a post I agree 100% with.

Andre and Piper are also losing ground as time goes on. Let's be honest. They're already considered nowhere near as big as people like Hogan, Hart, Razor, Warrior, etc...and time will only continue to take more and more away from them. I think a big reason why they started the memorial battle royal for Andre, is because his fame was blinking out. In fact, if he hadn't starred in 'Princess Bride' back in the day, he may have already been forgotten by the mainstream.

Andre and Piper are also losing ground as time goes on. Let's be honest. They're already considered nowhere near as big as people like Hogan, Hart, Razor, Warrior, etc...and time will only continue to take more and more away from them. I think a big reason why they started the memorial battle royal for Andre, is because his fame was blinking out. In fact, if he hadn't starred in 'Princess Bride' back in the day, he may have already been forgotten by the mainstream.

I don't think Andre's and Piper's legacies are dying. They're two of the biggest stars of the 80's, and put a guy like Razor over them is ridiculous. Thr only way some guys are better thab them is if you base it off title histories alone, and ignore the impact thry made. And wasn't there a bit of an uproar because Piper wasn't included in WWE 2K14, which was themed around big WrestleMania moments? People still know who they are, a legacy only dies out when people forget about you.

Never seen or heard any long time fan look at either man any different then they've been doing when it comes to legacies.

I just want to state for the record that I never thought Scott Hall was anything great. Razor Ramon was good but honestly IMO he's mostly remembered as the another guy in the ladder match with Shawn. NWO of course was great but by himself Hall was never a big deal to me.

X-pac I gave a shit about in 1999 and that was it. Rest of his career is forgettable he was just there.

Never seen or heard any long time fan look at either man any different then they've been doing when it comes to legacies.

Well, now you have.

Because legacies DO change over time. Some become overshadowed by others.

Well Hall always had that gift to be able to connect with crowds just like Eddie, Daniel Bryan and even Jericho had/have..Which is one of the reasons he stood out. and one of the reasons why so many cared enough to help pay his hospital bills a few years. ago.

Archived