XXX.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WWE is currently working on launching their third official podcast.

The next podcast for WWEs new network will be hosted by Alexa Bliss, according to PWInsider. Bliss is set to record a pilot episode in the next few weeks.

WWEs Endeavor-affiliated Podcast Network currently has After The Bell hosted by Corey Graves, and Feel The Power hosted by SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day.

Theres no word yet on when Bliss podcast will premiere, but stay tuned as we will keep you updated.

https://lordsofpain.net/alexa-bliss-getting-her-own-wwe-podcast/

During a recent edition of “Pancakes and Powerslams” podcast, former WCW & WWF/E referee Nick Patrick talked about Sharmell and Melina almost fighting backstage in front of wrestler’s court.

Below are the highlights:

On Sharmell and Melina almost fighting in front of wrestler’s court:

“The girls one time, Sharmell was mad. She had good reason to be. I forgot the other girl’s name — Melina. Melina. I thought they were going to come to blows at one time, but they didn’t.

And they had a big wrestler’s court at one time over it. And I got to thinking, ‘Geez. We’re overseas. We’re sitting here over in catering with a big wrestler’s court about the girls arguing in the locker room.’ I said, ‘Great Moolah would be rolling over in her grave right now’.”

• 3 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/HeyHeyItsConrad/status/1219412269509021697?s=19

Arn covering the 2015 Royal Rumble PPV on his pod this week. Weird, feels so recent, yet it's been 5 years already. Sheesh.

Conrad also covered Sting's Raw debut from the same week oddly enough on Bischoff's pod. Watching a whole 3 hour Raw for like the 40 seconds Sting appeared for. Couldn't be me lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reading notes from the two Jericho podcasts with Lee and Harper it seems like Vince is a bigger problem that what it seems and that Triple H really needs to take over. Seems more open to ideas, like sending Lee to NJPW for a tour while he tried to find something for him to do instead paying to have him sit at home to eventually leave. 

I thought Jericho called out Trips' bullshit about having connections with New Japan lol And Brodie had weird ideas thinking WWE was going to buy them, though I've never heard of such a thing. Maybe smaller promotions in Japan but not NJPW.

His idea's were weird but not weirder then a guy carrying around a mechanical spider in a cage for two months, and the idea of Sami and Lee doing a modern Diesel and Shawn would have been *censored*ing dope.

Also on a note on another pod, if the New Day every break up we need to blame the TV tournament as point where the seeds were laid out.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived