The Podcast Discussion Thread

XXX.

Been thinking of this for a while and I think it could be fun for several of us to get to do. Didn't really know where to post this, been trying to decide whether General Chat or the Creative Section would be a good place, but this seems as good as any.

Would anyone be interesting in collaberating on a CAWS.ws wrestling podcast? Get together on a Discord channel once a week or however regularly and discus WWE (& whatever else wrestling related.) Live show commentaries might be fun also.

Just an idea I thought might be fun for us to get to do. We spend so much of our time here arguing (yes I know that I'm guilty of that), so why not try and argue at least in a healthy sort of way and have fun with it? :lol:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only one that matters..The Attitude Era Podcast, GLARGH GEGH!

Do you listen to SmackDown Crawl or How2Wrestling? I'm not a backer on Patreon but someone on Podbean is uploading SmackDown Crawl episodes so I'm listening to it there.

Do you listen to SmackDown Crawl or How2Wrestling? I'm not a backer on Patreon but someone on Podbean is uploading SmackDown Crawl episodes so I'm listening to it there.

I want to listen to the Crawl. Only heard Episode 12 (The free one).

I like How2Wrestling but Jo's 'political correctness' is a big turn off for me. Just comes off as a hypocrite. Says she doesn't rate Jerry Lawler as an announcer and says he has no say and calls him sexist and shit like that and then goes on to say her fav announcer is Vince. Lol.

I like How2Wrestling but Jo's 'political correctness' is a big turn off for me. Just comes off as a hypocrite. Says she doesn't rate Jerry Lawler as an announcer and says he has no say and calls him sexist and shit like that and then goes on to say her fav announcer is Vince. Lol.

Only listened to 1 How2Wrestling the Kane episode. I didn't mind her.

To be fair, she was talking about Vince in the New Generation, and I don't think he said near the amount of degrading things that Lawler said in the Attitude Era. Yeah, he's said some vile things since then, but she was comparing Lawler in his time to Vince and his time. That being said, I agree Jo can be a bit much at times, but I like the overall dynamic between her and Kefin.

The way she said things sounded to me like she was claiming Lawler was a pig/sexist/whatever in real life and that's why she didn't like him. He's been accused of stuff but so has Vince, including rape, so why the double standard?

Waiting for the apology to David Otunga on the next episode, too.

• 2 weeks later...

D-Von on Lillians podcast

Garcia welcomes D-Von Dudley to the show.

Garcia asks Dudley if there were ever any secret incidents or injuries that took place while putting people through tables. Dudley informs that when Bubba Ray put Mae Young through a table during the attitude era she actually farted on him. Dudley points out that a fart was probably the least worrisome thing that could have resulted from that spot.

Dudley thinks that Young is one of the strongest and bravest people to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. When he and Bubba started to work with Young they were taking it easy on her because they didnt want to hurt her. She approached them backstage one evening, slapped Bubba Ray in the face and said, Thats how I want to get hit. From that point on, they knew that they had to lay in their offence because thats the way Young wanted it.

Archived