The Podcast Discussion Thread

XXX.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE gave us a brief look at what a Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles match would look like during the Money in the Bank ladder match, and needless to say, it was awesome. In fact, it was so awesome that WWE fans are begging for more, and, according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, we might not have wait much longer to see the two ex-NJPW stars go one on one.

On Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer was asked when we’ll see Nakamura vs. AJ, and whether or not it’ll happen at SummerSlam in August. You can check out his response below.

“I don’t know for sure [if it’ll happen at SummerSlam], but it’s for sure a planned match. Whether or not it’s at SummerSlam or WrestleMania, I don’t know. But yeah, it’s absolutely a planned big show match.”

Nakamura and AJ have wrestled once before during their time in New Japan, and, surprise surprise, they had a fantastic match. So, there’s no reason to believe that they won’t do the same when they face each other at either SummerSlam, or WrestleMania 34.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/aj-styles-vs-shinsuke-nakamura-happen-sooner-think/

Charlotte was guest this week on Edge&Christian's podcast. Pretty cool interview, she's so humble.

Some funny stories about Ric included when he was managing her. She also talks about the 2 MITB matches, plus her appearance in the upcoming Psych movie.

During the latest edition of Edge and Christians podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Edge discussed Jinder Mahals main event run. Below are some highlights (transcript via WrestlingInc.com).

Edge comparing Jinder Mahal to Edge: Heres what people forget: that was Randy 15 years ago. That was Randy working Chris Benoit, teaming with Ric Flair, working against Shawn Michaels and [Chris] Jericho, and teaming with Batista, working against me. Like, he was working against guys that were much more experienced in that level on the card and he was thrust into that too. And, obviously, he swam like Michael Phelps with it. Anyways, you do see the confidence Jinder is gaining and the small time lapse of trying to think of what to do next instead of going with instinct are starting to happen. That instinct, and timing, and not second-guessing yourself is starting to assimilate in and you can see it happening.

His thoughts on The Singh Brothers: I think The Singh Brothers, I know them as Harv and Gurv, theyre doing great. I think theyre a great addition to the whole package. And I saw them at the pay-per-view and when I see them grabbing Bob Orton and Ric Flairs face, Im super proud of them because I know where theyve come from and everything and for them to be able to be that involved and have the office to give them that nod of approval, I guess, or confidence, that theyd involve them with a guy like Orton, Bob Orton, and a guy like Ric Flair, and Larry Hennig. and Baron von Raschke, and all these guys sitting there, its got to be, I know for them, their mind is probably blown at whats happening, but its a big part of Jinders deal.

Edge on not being medically able to wrestle again: I just want to make this as clear as possible. I appreciate that people always ask me, oh, so youre going to come back for one more match, right? Its a huge complement that you want me to come back for one more match; however, it can never, ever happen. The WWE has medically disqualified me from ever wrestling again, so for those listening, thats the way it is, but I appreciate you wanting more.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/edge-thinks-jinder-mahals-development-is-similar-to-randy-orton-earlier-in-his-career/

• 2 weeks later...

Cody Rhodes was on Sam Roberts this week. He talks about Adam Cole potentially going to WWE and his beef with The Revival. Here's a recap: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0709/627917/cody-rhodes-on-why-adam-cole-should-go-to-nxt/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

hello guys, check out me & my cousin podcast we just launched,talking wrestling/sports/music, we're currently 3 episodes in. hopefully we'll get to interview some big names in the business someday!
some feedback welcomed!

thank you :)
#Salud

Available NOW for streaming & downloads for FREE right HERE:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-twisted-critics/id1227343732?mt=2

ANDROID USERS:
http://twisted_critics.libsyn.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Don Tony seems obsessed with himself especially lately. Half of the TVtrax videos lately is him jerking himself off over one thing or another.

Solomonsters still great though

Don Tony seems obsessed with himself especially lately. Half of the TVtrax videos lately is him jerking himself off over one thing or another.

Solomonster's the podcast I listen to mostly, and usually I agree with him. I still watch Wrestling With Wregret as well.

Solomonster's the podcast I listen to mostly, and usually I agree with him. I still watch Wrestling With Wregret as well.

Both are pretty good. Solomonster can be a bit frustrating sometimes when he gets set in his ways but he's usually on point.

I just.. I dunno, I find Don Tony to be horrifically stupid and annoying. He even throws a temper tantrum in the comments when he gets called out on it.

Sounded mental?

Have you ever done research on any of the things he was talking about? Sounds more believable than what the media tells us.

Yeah, hollow earth, lizard people, giants and a 3 eyed moon woman are totally believable.

I believe in some conspiracy theories, like 9/11 but c'mon. That DMT thing he was talking about I checked up on and it's pretty interesting stuff.

The thing is, I said he sounded mental because he was having a lot of trouble formulating sentences and pretty much started every theory with 'I don't know much of the facts'. Shit, if you're going to talk on a podcast about conspiracy theories at least have some facts with you...

Archived