The Podcast Discussion Thread

XXX.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been getting into How2Wrestling, recently. It's the host of the Attitude Era podcast introducing his girlfriend to wrestling, by covering different topics and wrestlers with each episode. I've listened to the episides on Shinsuke Nakamura, Daniel Bryan and Scott Steiner. Currently listening to the one on Samoa Joe. They're fun listens

I dont know if this counts but i recently discovered NewLegacyInc. My life has changed because of it lol

Their Discords are podcast-ish. You can certainly listen to them as such. They're great boys, truly.

I dont know if this counts but i recently discovered NewLegacyInc. My life has changed because of it lol

Their Discords are podcast-ish. You can certainly listen to them as such. They're great boys, truly.

They really are i listen to one a day at least during work. They are so damn funny.

On the Steve Austin Show, Shane McMahon revealed that he got heat from The Undertaker's Mom after Shane gave him a black eye after punching him in the face before Wrestlemania 32

Shane said he offered Undertaker a free shot backstage, but Undertaker refused saying he knew it was an accident & would get him back one day

Mama Taker don't play even from beyond the grave

On the Steve Austin Show, Shane McMahon revealed that he got heat from The Undertaker's Mom after Shane gave him a black eye after punching him in the face before Wrestlemania 32
Shane said he offered Undertaker a free shot backstage, but Undertaker refused saying he knew it was an accident & would get him back one day
Mama Taker don't play even from beyond the grave

Damn, Taker's mom is Mil Muertes??

wtYyIIC.jpg

TOMORROW on #TalkIsJericho....

"Tonight on Talk is Jericho - the perils of cheap tanning beds..."

– The Young Buck recently appeared on E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness (transcript via wrestlinginc.com), here are the highlights…

Nick Jackson on Their Decision to Leave TNA: “One of those moments was leaving TNA, to be honest. It took guts for us to leave something that could have been even more better than what it was at that point. But we felt like we were being underutilized at that point and we weren’t making money at all really. I think it took guts for us and it showed that we had confidence in ourselves to leave there and try to get popular on our own. From there, we said to ourselves, ‘let’s just try something different and try to have fun’ and from there on out though, it seemed like it clicked.”

On How Getting Over in PWG Led to What They Are Today: “We just realized that we can’t just hand our stuff over and hope that someone else has our best interests [at heart]. Like, we learned that the hard way. So I think we realized, ‘let’s just do it our way and let’s not rely on someone else to get us over. Let’s get ourselves over. We know we’re good wrestlers. Let’s show everyone we’re good wrestlers. Let’s also have a little bit of an attitude switch.'” Matt reflected, “something just switched in us that we quit that place and we just decided to do an attitude switch and we just started experimenting with something we’d been using at a company called PWG, Nick was talking about earlier. We kind of used these characters where we had that attitude and it got over in Reseda [California], but it was the only building we had ever gotten over at, so we said, ‘let’s try to take that same attitude – let’s use that same character we got over in one building, let’s try to do it everywhere.’ And that’s what we did. We decided to just take that act on the road and fortunately we started getting booked a lot.”

On Possibly Going to WWE: Nick Jackson: “Right now, we can’t, obviously, because we’re under a contract for the next, what, 18 months or so. But I don’t know. It’s such a hard question to answer because right now, I’d say ‘no’, obviously, because I can’t and we’re having a blast, like, on our own, doing it the way we do it. We’re having a good time doing it. I don’t know. It’s never say ‘never’, I guess. You can’t really say ‘no’ to that because that is the place everyone has wanted to wrestle, so I can’t say ‘no’, but, as of now, we’re happy with what we’re doing.”

Matt Jackson: “Even if we were available right now, now is not the time to go for us because everybody in the world is going there and so for the first time I can even remember, it doesn’t seem cool to go there right now.” Matt admitted, “I think for us, if we did sign right now, we’d probably be lost in the shuffle. And we’re so, so, so appreciated right now, like, by the companies we wrestle for. Like, we’re pushed to the top, we’re in the main events, we pretty much get whatever we want creatively. Like, we’re doing our own angles at this point, so how do we… it would be hard to walk away from all that. But in 18 months, two years, or whatever our contract is, it’ll be interesting because I’m sure we’re going to at least want to talk to every company and to make a great decision for our families and for ourselves. And I think if it doesn’t happen in 18 months, then, it probably won’t happen.”

http://411mania.com/wrestling/the-young-bucks-if-it-doesnt-happen-in-18-months-a-wwe-run-is-unlikely/

Archived