• Smackdown vs RAW
    • Smackdown vs RAW 2006
    • Smackdown vs RAW 2007
    • Smackdown vs RAW 2008
    • Smackdown vs RAW 2009
    • Smackdown vs RAW 2010
    • Smackdown vs RAW 2011
  2. 2. WWE 2k

If we got the weapon physics... 2011. I liked their RTWM stories too.

What game had weapon physics and ultimate control moves?

2011 has both.

No Mercy or WCW Revenge. The AKI games were always better than the Smackdown games back in the day.

No mercy didn't have full entrances and you had to clone a superstar to edit their full move set so I'd have to disagree on that one

That said I voted for svr11 and wwe2k14. Svr 11 for the physics and wwe2k14 for the everything else lol

If we got the weapon physics... 2011. I liked their RTWM stories too.

What game had weapon physics and ultimate control moves?

2011 has both.

I didn't like the running around like a chicken with its head cut off but other than that I guess that year's rtwm was good. I was really hoping they would continue doing rtwm like they did in wwe12 where the stories interconnected.

HCTP as that game was perfect to me. Each superstar felt exactly like they did when you'd watch them live either from being in the arena or watching on TV.

Plus they areas you could go like from the ring to the staging area to the parking lot to the locker room to time square was all awesome.

I'd like a game though that instead of recreating old games or eras in WWE History focused more on current WWE.

They can go back and look at things from old games. I mean I really want the 5-Way Battle Royal back and Triple Threat Tag Team match as those were awesome. Slobber Knocker too as I use that to test out movesets. In WWE 2k14's case after I had fixed them on the main roster.

Basically I'd like a game that feels fresh and exciting while using the current roster rather than flooding it with former stars to make some quick notes.

I don't get it. You got a full current roster (mania 30 - mania 31) and you're saying that you don't have a current roster? There was hardly anyone left out except maybe fin balor Charlotte and Kevin Owens and that's off the top of my head. Legends have every right to be in the game just like the current/nxt rosters

None of that, Day Of *censored*ing Reckoning!

This, the CAW mode was far better than the ones from the SmackDown! series at that time and several years later. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nintendo never should've got the SVR series. No lie SVR2010 was kinda fun on DS, but the DoR series should've been continued.

If we're talking a complete reissuing of the game with 2k15's graphics, I'd go with WWE 2k14 in a heartbeat, if only for 30 Years of Wrestlemania with the tech that Visual Concepts gave the game. Either that or Here Comes the Pain, for well... obvious reasons.

Archived