I have this Tottenham shirt.

Mustacio

My friend's stepdad is Allan Nielsen's uncle (he's a danish footballer that used to play for Spurs back in the 90's) and Allan gave a Tottenham squad shirt as a present, it's currently hanging framed in my home-office, cause I was figuring out who signed it for him cause he wants to sell it. It's from the 98/99 season - where they won the Capitol 1 Cup and it's signed by:

Les Ferdinand
David Ginola
Ian Walker
Stephen Carr
Sol Campbell
Darren Anderton
Tim Sherwood
Steffen Iversen
Espen Baardsen
Luke Young
Allan Nielsen
Stephen Clemence
Andy Sinton
Justin Edinburgh
Steffen Freund
John Scales
Ledley King
Chris Armstrong

18 autographs total

The shirt itself is in great condition - and there are some good names on there.. I've seen a Ginola shirt go for 160 GBP just for his. So the entire Cup-winning first 11 and bench - what do you reckon my mate can get for it?

An absolute *Censored* tonne. I wouldn't risk it on something like Ebay, see if you can flog it on a Spurs forum or something.

£500 easy.

*obligatorytreefiddy*

Damn man, you got interesting shit left and right around you, eh? Jelly. :P I reckon you could easily make a few hundreds. Maybe inquire in actual football forums? I reckon they could give more precise answers + you'd build interest in it right away.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Joined a Spurs forum where I have to have 50 posts untill I can post in the marketplace.. I'll remove Campbell from the list and hope people don't notice >_>

Have a look on www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

Oh and it's "Capital One" it's the sponsor's name.

Joined a Spurs forum where I have to have 50 posts untill I can post in the marketplace.. I'll remove Campbell from the list and hope people don't notice >_>

This was a two year old post lmao

• 2 weeks later...

This was a two year old post lmao

Haha, saw the date but not the year.

Archived