Seth Rollins new finisher?

Maxnificent

Reverse DDT 3 looks visually similar to Seth's new finisher if you want to try using that

That is the reverse of the move though. I gave him one of the Front Facebusters since that's what the move is.

Reverse DDT 3 looks visually similar to Seth's new finisher if you want to try using that

That is the reverse of the move though. I gave him one of the Front Facebusters since that's what the move is.

Personally I'm going with Snap DDT 2 because it has his leg kick out motion attached to the move while also ending in a facebuster like position. Enjoy ! :)

Gourdbuster 4 is gonna give you the closest finish. It's what I always used for MVP's Oyasumi DDT.

Just depends on how you see it.

DDT 4 could work if you want a DDT (it has the single underhook, and the snap motion. Just not the correct finish).

DDT 9 if you want the kick snap.

Double Arm DDT might even be an option for some.

Snap DDT.

There are quite a few options, all depends on your personal perspective.

True like Righteous said it's all up to personal preference. Maybe he'll start to switch it up in the next few weeks or maybe even use a better finisher, we'll just have to wait and see. :)

• 3 weeks later...

A) the pedigree as first

B) the curb stomp as second

C) the RKO as catching and...

D) the Move Thief ability so that he can use a variety of finishers until he can be allowed to use his own varied moveset to draw a new finisher from.

The problem is WWE being so damn paranoid about botches. This IS WRESTLING and the talent signs on for the risks. I have had enough of the WWE and their kids table crap.

Archived