WWE 2K15 AVAILABLE NOW on PC; all DLC included!

ncbjd

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, if I understand correctly, when you choose the option for No Music in CAE, its actually playing whatever music is Binked to the titantron in question, correct? If so, that technically means that once a method of adding brand new titantrons to the menu comes up, we'll have unlimited custom titantrons and themes?

I'm sure a better way will surface later, but I would be totally okay with this alternative if it were to come up.

I LOVE the limit on how many logos can be uploaded per token. It makes it even better when half your logos report as "corrupted" when you try to download them...

I have some noob question, last game i play was smackdown vs raw 2011 and game change/improve (worse)

About create attires, i wanna do/download alternate attire for X superstar example, SCSA.

There any way to make a attire without taking a slot from caws? Because 25 slots are very limited...

Sorry for my bad english

I have some noob question, last game i play was smackdown vs raw 2011 and game change/improve (worse)

About create attires, i wanna do/download alternate attire for X superstar example, SCSA.

There any way to make a attire without taking a slot from caws? Because 25 slots are very limited...

Sorry for my bad english

No, not currently. Every attire you download takes up a CAW slot.

Fingers crossed that modders will be able to add alternate attires separately soon.

Tried this game on my slow laptop with 4GB of RAM and 512MB video graphics and it wasn't that bad. I expected a shit load of lag but all I got was the game going in slow motion, hell I even got through a match. But I'm deleting it for the time being

I noticed this game(on my laptop) automatically uses the integrated video card and it ran in slow motion. But when I went to the nvidia control panel and forced the game to use nvidia card it ran flawlessly. Maybe that will help you and everyone else that's been talking about lag in this game.

Sorry for my bad english

Fingers crossed that modders will be able to add alternate attires separately soon.

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english

Since it is on the PC...

Couldn't you just save the CAWs data in a folder and just switch them with the active-ones depending on the Wrestler that you're using?

I LOVE the limit on how many logos can be uploaded per token. It makes it even better when half your logos report as "corrupted" when you try to download them...

Yeah, 2K should just remove the upload/download caps for the PC version. You can easily insert these things into the game directly anyway. Having the caps in the PC version is almost as stupid as the notion of Microsoft charging people for Windows Live the same way they do for Xbox Live--(there are and will always be numerous ways to play any PC game online for free.)

Well I finally caved and got what I needed for this game, it's downloading as I type this.

i5 processor (not great but got it at a great price, good enough for the game)

10GB Ram

Geforce GTX 960 Video Card 2GB

520W Power Supply

1TB Hard Drive

Windows 8.1

DVD Burner

Case

for a total of $844 here in Canada. Im already thinking about changing the motherboard out and maybe getting an i7 chip instead, but I wanna see how this goes for now.

Archived