WWE 2K15 AVAILABLE NOW on PC; all DLC included!

ncbjd

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If modding of PC games were impossible, I would haven't have bought this game... But all the things I yearn for with the PS4 version, such as real titantrons, custom music, etc, is possible with this game with modders. Modding is the only reason I bought this game on PC.

You need my tools, X-Packer and X-Rey. I need to code some updates to fully support the files though.

If modding of PC games were impossible, I would haven't have bought this game... But all the things I yearn for with the PS4 version, such as real titantrons, custom music, etc, is possible with this game with modders. Modding is the only reason I bought this game on PC.

You need my tools, X-Packer and X-Rey. I need to code some updates to fully support the files though.

You seem to know what you're doing, which is great for us, who don't know squat about it xD.

You seem to know what you're doing, which is great for us, who don't know squat about it xD.

I'll post a tutorial or three on how to do the super easy stuff in a few days when I have the money to get the game. This should include: custom music, inserting videos, (actually creating a video is a whole different ballgame, but I can at least show you how to put them in the game), inserting some other stuff...

Once good modding tools are released you will be able to do all of these things a lot better & easier, but I can show you what can be done out of the gate in the mean time.

Just played a match. I'm pretty confident my computer beats the recommended settings in everything and the entrances are laggy as heck. The match itself played fine for the most part. Also, when the match finished and the replays were going on the wrestlers were all twisted and messed up and frozen. They'll need to release a patch or two no doubt. Regardless, the game looks great on 2560x1440 at 60FPS.

FYI, all the movies, titantrons are in .bk2 file formats. While the sounds are in .pck.

This sounds like they're packaged files, which makes sense for a steam game. The actual files we're looking for are inside those files. Think of it as having them all in .rar or .zip. Same idea.

Where do I access the accelerator on PC? o_O

I don't think the Accelerator is available for the PC version. Unless they release it later on, we'll have to unlock everything the old fashioned way, or wait for a modder to find a way to trigger the unlock all ability without it.

Where do I access the accelerator on PC? o_O

I don't think the Accelerator is available for the PC version. Unless they release it later on, we'll have to unlock everything the old fashioned way, or wait for a modder to find a way to trigger the unlock all ability without it.

It literally advertises the dlc and accelerator. Glad to know none of it is actually available. Awesome marketing.

I know this might be a little soon to ask, but Tekken, do you think it'll be possible to edit the DLC anytime soon? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, to your knowledge, how is the DLC packed and read this time around? Is it encrypted differently than the standard PAC files or is it the same?

BTW, I realize DLC.pac is not where the models and such are stored for the DLC characters.

I know this might be a little soon to ask, but Tekken, do you think it'll be possible to edit the DLC anytime soon? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, to your knowledge, how is the DLC packed and read this time around? Is it encrypted differently than the standard PAC files or is it the same?

BTW, I realize DLC.pac is not where the models and such are stored for the DLC characters.

No idea. My game is still downloading off steam. Will only be able to tell once I look at the save.

Archived