WWE 2K15 AVAILABLE NOW on PC; all DLC included!

ncbjd

While I'm sure the game will play just fine, I need to update my CPU & mobo sometime. I'm still running on a USB 2.0 based mobo with a 2.6ghz Gen-1 i7 processor. Everything else I have is ready for the upgrade, I'm just too cheap to upgrade right now, and getting this game didn't help...

Oh well, I'm sure I won't regret getting the game come Tuesday.

Hope its not too powerful. Mine cant handle MK9.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an attempt to get a conversation going, what types of mods are you guys looking forward to the most? I'm really hoping for CAW hair style mods. That would be awesome.

The most important thing for me is expanding the roster with good looking models that have working titantrons, music and even announce names. Guys like Eddie, Benoit, Angle etc.

In an attempt to get a conversation going, what types of mods are you guys looking forward to the most? I'm really hoping for CAW hair style mods. That would be awesome.

Any and everything remotely tied to the creation suite, custom music, and a few gameplay tweaks.

I might build a custom PC too, but I'm in no rush. I'll try to save up some money and get parts every now and then, waiting to see what mods come out.

Probably best to wait as you are and get parts as you find them on sale. You'll save a bit of money while still being able to keep progress going on building it. If I weren't trying to save for college and other projects I have right now, I'd be doing it.

If it were me and I was serious about slowly gathering parts, I'd start with pieces that are more universal such as GPUs, HDDs, PSUs, and even RAM once you've decided on whether you'll get a mobo compatible with DDR3 or DDR4 (no reason for DDR4 right now unless you're a server or PC farm). Most pieces to a PC are universal as long as your mobo is a full-sized mobo and your case is big enough (go with a mid-tower at the least). The only things you'd want to double-check to make sure they're compatible first are the mobo and CPU as compatibility changes throughout each mobo. Everything else is roughly universal.

I just hope people can implement characters from like the old TNA game and the newer AAA game. Maybe with updated attires and such, would be sick.

I just hope people can implement characters from like the old TNA game and the newer AAA game. Maybe with updated attires and such, would be sick.

If the models to said games have been ripped and decrypted, then it'll be possible. Now, they'd have to be re-skinned to match the bone structure of 2K15's models which would take some work, but its possible.

If the models to said games have been ripped and decrypted, then it'll be possible. Now, they'd have to be re-skinned to match the bone structure of 2K15's models which would take some work, but its possible.

Is this what you mean by ripped and decypted? Because if so, yesss.

http://oo-fil-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=tna

Yep, thats it. That means that once the 2K15 models have been decrypted and inspected, the TNA Impact ripped models, with some work, can be imported into the game.

I made the error of buying the game without looking at the system requirements, now I'm stuck with a game I can't even play, everything is fine but the graphics card is the only thing holding it back.

Tough luck man. :um: Your GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirement? If not, have you played any recent games on your PC? 2K15 requires at least a GTX 450 in Nvidia standards. If you don't have that, its probably time to upgrade when possible. If you want to be set for a while, you'll probably end up paying at least $200 for one.

I might build a custom PC too, but I'm in no rush. I'll try to save up some money and get parts every now and then, waiting to see what mods come out.

Probably best to wait as you are and get parts as you find them on sale. You'll save a bit of money while still being able to keep progress going on building it. If I weren't trying to save for college and other projects I have right now, I'd be doing it.

If it were me and I was serious about slowly gathering parts, I'd start with pieces that are more universal such as GPUs, HDDs, PSUs, and even RAM once you've decided on whether you'll get a mobo compatible with DDR3 or DDR4 (no reason for DDR4 right now unless you're a server or PC farm). Most pieces to a PC are universal as long as your mobo is a full-sized mobo and your case is big enough (go with a mid-tower at the least). The only things you'd want to double-check to make sure they're compatible first are the mobo and CPU as compatibility changes throughout each mobo. Everything else is roughly universal.

Thanks man.

Yep, thats it. That means that once the 2K15 models have been decrypted and inspected, the TNA Impact ripped models, with some work, can be imported into the game.

I made the error of buying the game without looking at the system requirements, now I'm stuck with a game I can't even play, everything is fine but the graphics card is the only thing holding it back.

Tough luck man. :um: Your GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirement? If not, have you played any recent games on your PC? 2K15 requires at least a GTX 450 in Nvidia standards. If you don't have that, its probably time to upgrade when possible. If you want to be set for a while, you'll probably end up paying at least $200 for one.

Awesome, finally a true Kurt Angle in the game. Oh it's true, IT'S DAMN TRUE!

You're not wrong but honestly, it will all depend on how willing modders are to really dig in.

From theory, considering this is the first wrestling gamee we have on PC since like 2002/2003, my guess would be that a lot of modders will want to get their hands in this and see what can and can't be done. These days, most things can eventually be modded and I believe on way or the other, people can find ways to do things that at first, couldn't seem possible. Again, totally depends on how willing they are and how possible it is for them to work.

I've already seen lots of modding on GTA V, which its release was only weeks ago so we'll what can be one on WWE 2K15.

Depends on the formats of the files in the game. Ideally, I would like to add the same level of support to my tools as with the previous gen i.e. Textures, model editing, alt attires, additional wrestlers without replacing, etc.

I've seen posts about using models from other games, it's not as simple as everyone makes it out to be. The model format's of TNA and 2k15 (prev gen) are vastly different in terms of the bones, rigging, textures, etc

You're not wrong but honestly, it will all depend on how willing modders are to really dig in.

From theory, considering this is the first wrestling gamee we have on PC since like 2002/2003, my guess would be that a lot of modders will want to get their hands in this and see what can and can't be done. These days, most things can eventually be modded and I believe on way or the other, people can find ways to do things that at first, couldn't seem possible. Again, totally depends on how willing they are and how possible it is for them to work.

I've already seen lots of modding on GTA V, which its release was only weeks ago so we'll what can be one on WWE 2K15.

Depends on the formats of the files in the game. Ideally, I would like to add the same level of support to my tools as with the previous gen i.e. Textures, model editing, alt attires, additional wrestlers without replacing, etc.

I've seen posts about using models from other games, it's not as simple as everyone makes it out to be. The model format's of TNA and 2k15 (prev gen) are vastly different in terms of the bones, rigging, textures, etc

Agreed. I have my doubts about porting models from TNA into this game to be honest. But again, it all depends on how easy/hard it is to mess with the game files. Only time will tell what can and can't be done in this game.

My bet would be that things like adding custom themes/titantrons are somewhat "easier" to be done. As for the rest, I honestly have no idea but going from what I've seen in other games who were also apparently hard to mod in, eventually someone is able to do something we didn't thought it was viable in the first place.

Keeping my hopes about good stuff here.

No doubt. When I was talking about the possibility, I was talking hypothetically in the sense that if the TNA Impact models were ripped and the 2K15 model format was decrypted and inspected to the point that we were able to import another identically formatted model, that it would be possible, despite having to treat the model as an untextured mesh needing a bone structure, rigging, and new texture maps.

Archived