DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gina Carano should have been Wonder Women.

She's got the look down, but she's a shit actress. Not that who they got is so much better, but still.

I still think that TV series that never got off the ground had the perfect WW casting.

I don't see why Man of Steel gets so much hate for the city fight, seemed very much like a typical Superman fight to me. Most animated Superman fights like the ones VS Doomsday and Darkseid were like that. Superman always wrecks Metropolis not giving any shits. The thought of trying to lure his enemies away from Metropolis to avoid property damage just never seems to come to Superman. The fight in Man of Steel reminded me of some of those animated fights.

Gina Carano should have been Wonder Women.

She's got the look down, but she's a shit actress. Not that who they got is so much better, but still.

I still think that TV series that never got off the ground had the perfect WW casting.

That's the good thing about Wonder Women though you can play the who not from this planet thing and that kinda makes the awkwardness of Carano seem more tolerable.

I don't see why Man of Steel gets so much hate for the city fight, seemed very much like a typical Superman fight to me. Most animated Superman fights like the ones VS Doomsday and Darkseid were like that. Superman always wrecks Metropolis not giving any shits. The thought of trying to lure his enemies away from Metropolis to avoid property damage just never seems to come to Superman. The fight in Man of Steel reminded me of some of those animated fights.

Yeah but your talking about the two juggernauts of his universe. Doomsday legit kills him and Darkseid took the whole Justice League to beat. Plus there was that awesome speech Superman gave before he wrecked Darkseid about how powerful he is and how up until that point he was being careful trying not to level cities and people for no reason.

Hell Superman could have ended it earlier but he gave Zodd the tip about trying to block out all the noise when he first got to earth.

Thinking about it now why hasn't All-Star Superman been made into a motion picture? Superman is a established enough character where this movie can totally work without any origin story or other movies. Its easily the best Superman story.

That episode from Superman the animated series where he leads a revolt against Darkseid and his minions was one of the most moving things I had seen at that point. I guess it had to do with it being dedicated to someone from the show who actually died and a character from that episode also dying.

Apparently Ben will be directing the next Batman stand alone film. Not sure what to think, he is a good director these days but not i'm sure how much he actually knows of the Batman character.

Apparently Ben will be directing the next Batman stand alone film. Not sure what to think, he is a good director these days but not i'm sure how much he actually knows of the Batman character.

I just saw that Geoff Johns will be co-writing. That's actually got me pretty stoked.

He's buddies with Kevin Smith who knows a shit ton about Batman so maybe he knows some stuff too

If he doesn't then he has a fair amount of time to start studying.

After watching that trailer, I still freaking hate that Eisenberg is Luthor. It's not the hair, it's the voice. I don't think he talks like Lex Luthor should. He sounds like the awkward kid from every movie he's been in.

Wonder Woman's cool, but this Justice League build seems rushed as *Censored*.

Everything else looked okay, I just really hope this doesn't suck

Archived