Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

DC Cinematic Universe

THe Suicide Squad was an okay film, but I think like Snyder's JL, it's overrated. Harley was the main good thing about this movie though 

Edit: and Cena and Elba 

Edited by M3J

On 8/9/2021 at 12:21 PM, M3J said:

THe Suicide Squad was an okay film, but I think like Snyder's JL, it's overrated. Harley was the main good thing about this movie though 

Edit: and Cena and Elba 

I think it was OK, I didn't care Cena's character at all. One thing I dislike I won't share do to spoilers

Edited by Scott Eastwood

Since James Gunn did it, you kinda have to compare Suicide Squad to the Guardians films. When you do that, I think that's when you notice how much weaker it really is. 

Because, it was clearly using that same pattern...but not landing nearly as many jokes or building characters as well, IMO.

I think a big problem is the fact that DC doesn't build their characters before team up they just throw characters after characters in every one of their movies with no buildup DC should just stick with TV series it's where they're good at

On 8/31/2021 at 8:24 PM, Fight Me. said:

LET'S GOOO.

I suppose this will probably please all of the people who are tired of seeing Scrub-Zero get rekt in every game trailer. They even went as far as to list Shaggy in the credits.

https://ibb.co/FhgCw12

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

I just started that too. Nearing the end of season 2!!! CGI is bad and whatnot, but it's a breath of fresh air after years of watching the Arrowverse. Doom Patrol looks good too from that one crossover episode they did.

Edited by Fight Me.

CGI is probably decent for it being a TV series. SHit gets real in Season 3 though, holy shit

20 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I just started that too. Nearing the end of season 2!!! CGI is bad and whatnot, but it's a breath of fresh air after years of watching the Arrowverse. Doom Patrol looks good too from that one crossover episode they did.

Doom Patrol's great. The best DC show IMO. Looking forward to Season 3 later this month.

I'm surprised nobody posted anything about DC Fandom this year. I'm late(3 weeks)but it was awesome again with lots of cool stuff and am especially so damn hyped for The Batman, Black Adam, The Flash and Aquaman 2

Batista is leaving the MCU after Guardians 3 but Cena and Rock in deep with DC!

Edited by Siul LXXXV