DC Cinematic Universe

Another thing about Joker, which was excellent...is that you could pinpoint a few key moments when society completely failed this man...

Obviously, being beaten and taunted for his sign. Then being reprimanded just for entertaining the kid on the bus. And, the biggest one of all...his therapist who never listened to him and just kept telling him the same things. Right up to the point when the office was closing, and she complained about herself losing the job to him. I thought they did a great job of showing just how much this guy tried. Like...he really *censored*ing did. :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen Joker 5 times now. <3

Jeeze.

I actually said when it was over that it wasn't really the kind of movie I needed to watch more than once. :lol: Like...it was an awesome movie. But, it did take a long time to get where it was going. I'm ready to see more of JP as Joker...but, I don't really feel compelled to watch the same movie again. At least, not yet. I'll watch it a second time when it comes out on demand or blu ray, or whatever. But...that won't be for a while.

Jeeze.

I actually said when it was over that it wasn't really the kind of movie I needed to watch more than once. :lol: Like...it was an awesome movie. But, it did take a long time to get where it was going. I'm ready to see more of JP as Joker...but, I don't really feel compelled to watch the same movie again. At least, not yet. I'll watch it a second time when it comes out on demand or blu ray, or whatever. But...that won't be for a while.

Yeah, its fantastic and all...but i dont see any reason to watch it again until its out on blu ray or so...and even then i might watch it once every 2-3 years at best.

What happened to Ruby Rose? Or is she the Batwoman?

She's Batwoman in the CW show

Yup, and it looks like she slowy gets used to the character.

Episode 2 was far better but she still is very wooden as an actress.

Jeeze.

You know after the two in a row I said I wouldn't watch it again until it came out on blue ray and stuff. But there's something about the movie I can't shake. I just found myself so in love with the plot, the overall cast choices were really good choices. But overall Joaquin just took the role to heights I didn't think could ever be reached again. It's insane honestly.

What happened to Ruby Rose? Or is she the Batwoman?

She's Batwoman in the CW show

Oh I see, thanks.

Hope we get a sequel, it'll be fun to see JOker vs. Batman from Joker's perspective as a protagonist.

What happened to Ruby Rose?

giphy.gif

nice spam there

Sucks for people paying for DC's streaming service. Doom Patrol S2 and I think some other live action DC shows are coming to HBO Max.

Pretty much how it felt when UFC Fight pass subscribers were told that UFC content was going to ESPN+...actually, that's exactly how it feels...since both Fight Pass and DC Universe are big "pay once annually" type subscriptions.

Archived