DC Cinematic Universe

Ur an idiot I didnt mean literally the same character but there very close similarities between the two both are very unnaturally close to their mothers my guess is Joker's mom dies when he finally snaps

That's some set of stones you have there, calling someone an idiot.

Petty insults

Pot, meet kettle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Austin must have seen about 5 different movies, and then labeled everything after that "shitty versions" of those. Because, that logic could apply to every film ever made. Every movie where the person gets sick is the same. Every movie where a person falls in love is the same. Every movie where a person joins a gang is the same. And so on...

Hope the person who designed that poster didn't get paid much for it.

Has to be one of the most unfinished looking pieces of promotional material that I've ever seen.

If you open the full sized graphic, all of the characters and birds flying around her head look like flat PNG renders...no blending, no lighting work...nothing. One part that really irks me is the character on the far left, coming out from behind her head...just unnaturally erased to match the contour of her head. Then you have "mind over mayhem" just scrawled across her neck...again, very flat and photoshopped in appearance.

Whole thing is just exceptionally poor by professional standards.

• 2 weeks later...

The cinematics look good.

BUT...

Margot Robbie's accent somehow got worse than it was in Suicide Squad. I mean...a LOT *censored*ing worse. That is some drizzle shit acting if I've ever heard some. Holy shit. Did they pay her in peanuts and bottle caps, and she just didn't care? What's going on here? It sounds like she was reading every line direct off paper with a half-assed New York accent.

Guest Shades of Cool

So is Black Mask just

not gonna have his mask on?

Apparently. That'd be such a dumb move if he's still gonna be called Black Mask in the movie. :shift:

So is Black Mask just

not gonna have his mask on?

This is the one thing so far that bothers me the most about the people and where is sit there and go...do you even read a *censored*ing comic once in your life people?

Roman Sionis was known as the black mask way before the thing got stuck to his face.

For the longest time he committed crimes while wearing a wodden black mask made from his parents casket.

He barely wore the mask when he was around his goons and this is somewhat his "origins" story too.

We also saw shooting pictures etc of Mcgregor carrying a black mask around.

He was just asking lol

I know, its just that i saw this so often ever since we know he is in the movie.

And it feels like people rather would like the have a completely empty character that wears a black mask instead of first develop a character.

Im a fan of the character but its been years since he was interesting in the comics, because he was nothing more than a gangster who happens to wear that black mask.

So i have high hopes in the movie giving him some character he desperatly needs outside of the angry mobster.

Archived