Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

DC Cinematic Universe

Hell yes you need a whole movie for Batman Vs. Superman. So what we already know the outcome, people have wanted to see this on the bigscreen for years.

And they should've done it before we knew if Justice League was going to be a certain thing or not.

Hell yes you need a whole movie for Batman Vs. Superman. So what we already know the outcome, people have wanted to see this on the bigscreen for years.

And they should've done it before we knew if Justice League was going to be a certain thing or not.

It's not a plot-twist type of movie, man. This is like saying Titanic shouldn't have been made because we knew of the ending since 1912.

It's not a plot-twist type of movie, man. This is like saying Titanic shouldn't have been made because we knew of the ending since 1912.

Yeah I guess so, it's just a bit meh. Would have been nice if we didn't know about the JL and we weren't sure of Superman and Batman could get along in the end.

Meh. I suppose I'll reserve judgement.. but, tbh? I'm not really interested in Batman vs Superman. I prefer the Superman films from the 80s. They look pretty bad now obviously, but I can't help but like those ones.

This has been bugging me for a while now, and no one has said anything yet, so. . .

It's Dawn of Justice, not Age of Justice

Superman: Returns might have been utter shit but man Routh was a great Superman when he wasn't being creepy as hell.

I actually...kinda liked Superman Returns? Idk, maybe a "guilty pleasure" movie; I noticed the horrible acting and inconsistencies, for the most part.

Still, I found it quite enjoyable when I looked past these issues. I'm surprised at the reception Man of Steel got.

People seem to be complaining about every little detail with this movie. Ben Afflecks chin, Supermans hair, Wonder Womans boobs, Lex Luthors hair, the shade of the costumes..blah blah blah. It's every little thing with this movie.

Yeah I probably wouldn't care about any of those things if Man of Steel wasn't ass and I had a reason to expect the best.

So Luthor gets a backstory or we see a transformation or something then.