DC Cinematic Universe

I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, what a great movie

Didn't expect Lupin to be Ares

Also hope we get Cheeta next movie

I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, what a great movie

Didn't expect Lupin to be Ares

Also hope we get Cheeta next movie

Yeah the movie was awesome

would love to see Lucy Lawless as Cheetah. Loved the twist, always suspected it would be someone other then who she suspected

I saw it yesterday. Pretty good. Better than all the other DCCU movies they've done and most of the Marvel ones. Kind of surprised how much I like Gal Gadot in the role. I guess BvS gave me a bad first impression. Having a good director does wonders to the performances you can get from an actor.

I like that there were so many scenes of characters just interacting with eachother. The action itself was pretty good too for the most part. Normally I hate the whole slo-mo thing, but in this movie I felt like it worked just do to how intricately Wonder Woman moved. Also liked how Paradise Island had color which is such a novel thing for this franchise thus far. It was gorgeous and created a great contrast between it and our world.

I think the only thing I didn't like was the last 20 or so minutes.

The final fight was just so dull. I always have this issue with superhero movies. The actual fights always drag on a bit long and just aren't very interesting to watch. Only recent exceptions to this for me is probably Ant-Man because having toys in a child's room grow and shrink is just very fun to watch on screen, GOTG because it subverted the battle sequence and ended in a dance off, GOTG 2 had visually interesting shapeshifting sort of stuff going on. That being said I don't know how I would have done it. I don't know how to portray two gods fighting in a visually interesting way.

I just saw Wonder Woman and thought it was thoroughly enjoyable. I fell in love with Gal Gadot abit.

Trailer looked fun. Nice mention of Green Lantern -- or to be more specific, Lantern corps -- and the end has to be the boy scout or the green dude.

This trailer makes me forget that Ben Affleck may be leaving Batman/DCEU. :Buzzkill:

Trailer looked fun. Nice mention of Green Lantern -- or to be more specific, Lantern corps -- and the end has to be the boy scout or the green dude.

This trailer makes me forget that Ben Affleck may be leaving Batman/DCEU. :Buzzkill:

http://screenrant.com/ben-affleck-leaving-batman-dceu-response/

by the way the same people who started the whole Ben leaving, are the same ones that said WW was going to be a disastrous

Rumor is

a Flashpoint DCEU movie might be coming.

JD MORGAN AS BATMAN AND LAUREN COHAN AS JOKER THOUGH