DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be for that as I'm a Law & Order junkie, and he was in the ill fated LA spin off. And, JK Simmons was in a few Law & Order series' too so DC Comics and Law & Order = My ultimate film.

Get Jeremy Sisto to play Talon again like he did in the animated film!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm 50/50 on Cyborg(in general). I'm one of the few people who enjoy the (majority) of the New 52, but at the same time, he was clearly a last minute thought and added to be a token black guy so JL wasn't a white wash, cus that's the world we live in. To me, he's still a Teen Titan (or rather, a Titan by today's books) but it should be interesting to see how they handle him, as he isn't handled well in comics. And of everyone, he's the guy the general public will have no idea about, so, we'll see how he's portrayed.

Saying that, I'd say his single film will bomb badly. I hope I'm wrong, but yeahhh

His being a token diversity add to the team was painfully obvious (there were better options for that, like John Stewart).

Plus it kinda kills his character a little bit when they try to make it seem like he was a founding member of the JL, rather than being on the Titans first than graduating to League member.

Yeah I hate that too, and man John Stewart IS my Green Lantern tbh, as unpopular as that may seem. I never really liked Hal much. Kyle was cool, but very 90's, plus he's the omega lantern now so that's his thing. Not to go too off topic but I LOVE Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz as lanterns right now, having them share the lantern is brilliant. But yeah, its really weird, plus he's one of the youngest guys on the team, and yet he's written like some super old boring man... he was a damn footballer! He should be kinda cocky and maybe even a bit of a jock.

John's my GL too, since the Justice League animated series basically introduced me to this whole universe. Honestly I feel like they could have just used that same lineup for the movies. It puts Martian Manhunter back in (which is one reason I hate Cyborn so much, lol), and no Aquaman would suck but I do really like Hawkgirl. Plus John Stewart GL fills the diversity quota.

Archived