DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Batman hasn't always killed. Maybe Batman didn't start killing until after the Metropolis thing.

Pretty much this. Even Alfred said "changing the rules?" Or something along those lines. This movie doesn't really spoon feed it to a point. You have to actually think and interpret things on your on. It helps to know the characters but this was fairly obvious. I'm thinking after Robin died he started slipping and it only escalated more after metropolis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SJ always seems to nail it. It's like they enter my frame, take my scrambled words, and create a coherent video with them

Wonder Woman AND Justice League trailers? So good. I like that it didn't show Steppenwolf (even though he's in BvS for a few seconds) and I'm also glad Batman is keeping his same suit and not getting a new suit every film (Captain America, 80/90's Batman). Good shit.

Yikes @ Aquaman! What's with his costume? It looks so bulky. For a guy who interacts with water a lot, he's not very streamlined.

There's flying aliens, men who can run around a city in seconds and a thousand+ year old woman, and that's the unbelievable part to you?!

Yikes @ Aquaman! What's with his costume? It looks so bulky. For a guy who interacts with water a lot, he's not very streamlined.

There's flying aliens, men who can run around a city in seconds and a thousand+ year old woman, and that's the unbelievable part to you?!

Yes. :blush:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the stuff you mentioned because they're all fantasy elements that have been established within this world, so there's an inherent logic to them. Aquaman's costume design, on the other hand, makes little sense to me because he's a water guy who swims and shit. So why would he want something that's bulky and heavy-looking? Wouldn't he want something that's less constraining?

I thought Superman died :OOOOO

OMG! Why is he in Justice League?

You probably didn't watch Superman Doomsday (the animated movie). Unfortunately not even death itself can kill Superman.

I know. I'm just joking.

Archived